Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond5 Player wants to Join Boosting Service [EUW/EUNE]

Discussion on Diamond5 Player wants to Join Boosting Service [EUW/EUNE] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond5 Player wants to Join Boosting Service [EUW/EUNE]

Hello.
Im Diamond5 from EUW (i rarely play on my account i rather boost ppl) I was boosting accounts of my friends from bronze to platinum5 so I have experience.
I have a lot of time I can work up to 10hrs a day.

It can be new Service or Old looking for new boosters.
Old 05/17/2014, 22:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add skype phuonghuynh44
Old 05/17/2014, 22:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 375/3/3
add me in skype : GotenBoost

born to be ADC
Old 05/17/2014, 22:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi can u add me plz?

blackbolt2485
Old 05/18/2014, 07:30   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

post comment if interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond III EUW player looking to join an elo boosting service!
12/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I am a Diamond III EUW player offering elo services and I'm looking to join a dedicated boosting service and do as many jobs as possible. My thread link: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2767569-experienced-elo-booster-looking-elo- service-join-offering-elo-service.html#post2425032 6
Elo Boosting Service | EUW / EUNE |Diamond player.
11/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hi all :) I'm a Diamond Player (S3), got several diamond account on EUW. I do ELO jobs on server EUW and EUNE. Vouch : 2 Games max. Price pere division are : - Bronze V - IV 5 € ( Division series )
Lf eune and euw booster to join my boosting service
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello im a manager of a boosting service at the moment the service has 2 boosters a challenger and plat1 player and we are looking to expand so if intrested u need to be diamond or higher Add me on Skype : loleloboostservicecheapandquick
2.2k Player Cheap Boosting Service (EUW and EUNE)
11/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am currently looking to do some boosting jobs. I have well over 2000 games played solely in ranked, and have been playing at a 2k+ level for hundreds of games. I am an extremely experienced solo queue player. I have boosted over 30 accounts and have always had pleased customers. Servers I am an Eu-west player, So I am currently only doing Eu Servers. ELO My main has a top rating of above 2.4k and is currently sitting around 2.2k. http://oi39.tinypic.com/w888ed.jpg
2.4K EUW Player cheap boosting service (EUW and EUNE)
09/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
I am currently looking to do some boosting jobs. I have well over 2000 games played solely in ranked, and have been playing at a 2k+ level for hundreds of games. I am an extremely experienced solo queue player. I have boosted over 30 accounts and have always had pleased customers. Servers I am an Eu-west player, So I am currently only doing Eu Servers. ELO My main has a top rating of above 2.4k and is currently sitting around 2.2k. http://oi39.tinypic.com/w888ed.jpg