Discussion on [Boosting] Secure|SuperCheap|Fast || EUW/EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.
About me:
I am a dedicated and competitive League of Legends Player and I am offering great and active Customer Service via Skype „BuyBronzeSellGold“.
My Account is Diamond 3 and currently I offer Boosting mainly to help people get out of Elo-Hell.
If you dont trust me yet I can vouch one game to show my skill.
If you interested in getting better at the game aswell you are free to spectate my climb and how to win games at lower elo!
Why is it so **** cheap???
I actually really like to play in Bronze Elo, it is really easy and relaxes me. So I even offer complete free boosting from Bronze V to Bronze IV !
Contact: via Skype "BuyBronzeSellGold"
What Services Do You Offer?
- Boosting
- Placement-Matches (1 € per win)
Server:
All European Servers!
How far do you boost?
I can boost up to Platinum but I prefer to maximum Gold!
Confident Elo boosting service(EUW/EUNE) Fast, Secure, CHEAPEST! 09/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 111 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/T1kcd.png
Last jobs (from 10/6/2014):
http://i.epvpimg.com/dKREd.png
http://i.epvpimg.com/S0sJg.jpg
http://i.epvpimg.com/xusah.png
http://i.epvpimg.com/Ph53b.png
http://i.epvpimg.com/Nwt5b.jpg
http://i.epvpimg.com/FifTe.jpg
http://i.epvpimg.com/Dndfg.jpg
[Selling] v1tal's EUW/EUNE Boosting - Fast Cheap & Secure - 08/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies About me:
I'm currently a Diamond 4 player looking to help people get out of their elo and rise the ladder!
Hire me if you're looking for a friendly booster that will always give 100% for his customers
Currently only boosting up to plat 5 + looking for vouches
Bronze V > Bronze IV = 5 EUR
[Selling] THE CHEAPEST Confident Elo boosting service(EUW/EUNE) Fast, Secure 03/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies Hello Friends. We are offering you Elo-Boosting on EUW and EUNE Servers. We are the group of Diamond 1/Challenger players and we doing it really fast cheap and secure (1-2 divs per day(it's about your MMR)). We are able to boost a lot of accounts in the same moment, and we are always able at E-Mail or skype. My last thread: Confident elo boosting (cheapest). I decided to make some discounts to get more clients :).
Prices:
Bronze 5 to Bronze 4 = 6€
Bronze 4 to Bronze 3 = 6€
Bronze 3 to...
[Trading] Cheap Elo Boosting EUW&EUNE[SECURE & FAST] 02/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies Hi, I am a new booster in epvp and I can play vouch game if needed. If you're interested contact me via Skype: veRzLareN7
http://i.epvpimg.com/WvDxe.jpg
Vouch games
[Selling] RANKED BOOSTING NOW FAST AND SECURE EUNE/NA 02/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies Hello First let me introduce myself
I am a keen gamer offering fast boost from any devision to any
I can offer you cheap boosts to Diamond 1 max (challenger to come soon)
Right Now i can boost you from Bronze 5 to Diamond 1 And this is my pricing list
BRONZE - 10$ Per division