Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OCE GOLD 4 ACCOUNT! LOTS OF SKINS *CHEAP*

Discussion on OCE GOLD 4 ACCOUNT! LOTS OF SKINS *CHEAP* within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 37
OCE GOLD 4 ACCOUNT! LOTS OF SKINS *CHEAP*

SELLING OCE GOLD ACCOUNT -

3 RUNE PAGES -
AD ARMOUR MR LIFESTEAL
AP ARMOUR MR MAG PEN
SUPPORT - HEALTH ARMOUR MR

ALL BUT 20 CHAMPS

OVER 70 SKINS INCL LOTS OF LEGACY AND 1 LEGENDARY:
SPIRIT GUARD UDYR
ARCADE HECARIM
ARCADE SONA
RIOT BLITZ
RIOT TRISTANA
RIOT GRAVES
RIOT K9 NASUS
INFERNAL NASUS
WARRING XIN ZHAO
DRAGONWING CORKI
ROCKET GIRL TRISTANA
AUGMENTED SINGED
FULL METAL JAYCE
BATTLEBUNNY RIVEN
SULTAN TRYNDAMERE
OFFICER CAITLYN
UNMASKED KAYLE
SAFARI CAITLYN
GANGSTER TWITCH
FIREFANG WARWICK
CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH
FULL METAL RAMMUS
NOTTINGHAM EZREAL
PUMPKINHEAD FIDDLE
MASQUERADE EVELYNN
NIGHTMARE CHO
SCUBA GRAGAS
HEADLESS HECARIM
REAPER HECARIM
IBLITZCRANK
PILTOVER CUSTOMS BLITZ
FORECAST JANNA
FROST QUEEN JANNA
+ HEAPS MORE

selling for psc only!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap Lvl 30 NA Account, Lots of Champions and Skins!
04/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SOLD
NA Server lv 30 account with lots of skins + more cheap
12/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my spare account for only 15. Only has 2 rune pages. Also has gold border on loading screen from last season when I did rank. My skype is Voidspam. 1. Ahri(Foxfire Skin) 2. Alistar 3. Anivia(Noxus Hunter Skin) 4. Annie 5. Brand(Cryocore skin) 6. Cassiopeia 7. Diana(Dark Valkyrie skin) 8. Fiddlesticks
Lv 30 LOL account. NA Server Cheap Lots of skins.
12/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Lv 30 Lol Account with Lots of SKins including legendaries and legacy's Selling my LOL LV 30 account. Have lots champions, skins, legendary skins and legacy skins. Plenty of runes including an all crit dmg and energy page. 1. Akali(Crimson Skin)*Legacy* 2. Alistar(Unchained Skin) 3. Amumu(Pharaoh Skin)*Legacy* 4. Annie 5. Ashe
WTS Lv 30 account with lots of skins cheap
11/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Selling my spare lv 30 account. 38 champions, with lots of skins. 317 rp on it, 3648 ip on it. Also 3 halloween profile icons. 1. Ahri(Foxfire Skin) 2. Alistar 3. Anivia(Noxus Hunter Skin) 4. Annie 5. Brand(Cryocore skin) 6. Cassiopeia 7. Diana(Dark Valkyrie skin)
US NA account. 52 champs. 17 Rune pages. LOTS OF SKINS. LOTS OF RUNES. $65 CHEAP!
01/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Howdy, I'm selling my league of legends account. I've just gotten tired of the game and really think my league days are over. I'm not posting the username but I will post screenshots as proof etcetc. So first here's the list broken down. Annie- 1820 (Annie in wonderland) Brand- 1495 (Apopcalyptic, Vandal) Ezreal- Nottingham - 520 no longer available Kayle- That one kayle skin no longer available Maokai- 2470 (Charred, Totemic, Festive) Nocturne- 975 (Frozen Terror)