Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone Can Leveling 2 smurf Accounts on lvl 15?

Discussion on Anyone Can Leveling 2 smurf Accounts on lvl 15? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone Can Leveling 2 smurf Accounts on lvl 15?

Hello i search a guys who leveling my smurf accounts 2 Accounts on level 15 I pay not more then 7€ I can pay over Paypal i give first my trusted People I have not more then 7€ on Paypal
skype is fetterhundx3x3 on EUW
Old 05/11/2014, 13:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Even for one account, 5 EUR would be way too cheap.
Old 05/11/2014, 13:43   #3

elite*gold: 0
You can bought lvl 30 account for 10€ and u musnt level with hand u can use bots sry for english

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Leveling my Smurf to 30
04/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey! Ich suche jemanden, der meinen Smurf auf Level30 spielt. Er hat Doppel XP boost und Master Yi als Champ. Momentan ist der Account Level11. Ich kann den Boost bei Bedarf auch erweitern. Bezahlen kann ich entweder durch boosten oder durch PP oder Paysafecard. Postet hier einfach rein, wie lange ihr braucht und wieviel ihr wollt/was ihr wollt. Hey! Searching for someone, who can Lvl my Smurf to lvl30. There is a double XP boost and Master Yi as hero. The Account is lvl11. I will pay...
leveling up a smurf
03/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
would anyone be willing to level up a smurf account ot level 15? t
[Buying] LF: Smurf Leveling Service
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hiiii want to buy smurf leveling service from level 6 to 30. give me offers in topic. my skype is : ashilv
[Buying] [NA] Smurf Account Leveling and BOOST!! [NA]
11/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Looking to have my smurf leveled from 11-20 or 11-30. Also looking to get a boost from Diamond V+.. Leave me a message here with any questions. Thank you.
[Selling] Leveling YOUR smurf with refs !
08/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/RuVpBU4.png So what we offer here is leveling YOUR (You give us your account, there is no chance of beeing scammed that way) smurf account from 1 to 30 with 100 150 200 referals ! Contact: Skype> lolservice69 Servers: NA EUW Payment: