[Selling] EUNE *2 Silver Accounts* [35 champs] AD,AP runes - 20 EUR EACH | Cheap accounts! 02/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello guys, I want to sell my 2 smurf accounts placed on East Server. Today I've got EUW smurf so I don't need them anymore.
Price for each account is 20 EUR.
Payment method: ONLY PAYPAL.
Skype: maciej.nidzgorski.96
(MacieGG ZZZZ)
[Selling] EUNE 2 Silver Accounts [35 champs] AD,AP runes - 20 EUR EACH | Cheap accounts! 02/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello guys, I want to sell my 2 smurf accounts placed on East Server. Today I've got EUW smurf so I don't need them anymore.
Price for each account is 20 EUR.
Payment method: ONLY PAYPAL.
Skype: maciej.nidzgorski.96
(MacieGG ZZZZ)
[Selling] eune accounts cheap 02/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies skype : ashilv
FIRST ACCOUNT
If u want play ranked games with bots u should buy this account, people in Bronze V are stupid as fck. Enjoy!
champions: Screenshot by Lightshot + zed, zilean , zac, xerath, wukong
skins: woad ashe, atlantean fizz, spectral fiddle, full metal jayce, mafia jinx, leopard nida, traditional lee, crimson elite riven, arclight varus, aristocrat vayne,imperial xin zhao,
runes: for ad, half part of ap
Original mail.
[Selling] EUNE,EUW,PBE ACCOUNTS CHEAP 07/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies EUW - Bronze 5
41 Champs , Imperial Lux skin 5Euro, 150 RP , 2700 IP
EUW - 26 level
12 Champs , Debonair Jayce , Blood Moon Shen, 195 RP , 3100 IP
EUW - Bronze 5
EUNE ACCOUNTS VERY CHEAP ! 07/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies Ok. Here we go again. I want to sell few accounts. They are 29 and 30 Levels. Accounts have about 30 champs and everything is fine but the thing is that accounts are in Bronze and thats why I sell them for 7Euros per account, 5euros if you are buying more then one.(PAYPAL ONLY).
PM ME FOR MORE INFOS
I know I'm not trusted and stuff like that, but I made account on this forum today and if it comes to transaction I will first give account and then you will pay (only to trusted users) because...