Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need trusted seller to sell my account with provision

Discussion on Need trusted seller to sell my account with provision within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need trusted seller to sell my account with provision

So i want to sell my account, and i need someone who can sell it for me, account is D5 on EUNE, 86 champions 25-26 skins(Championship thresh included),10 rune pages, lots of runes, with registration mail, buyer also gets WoT account that is created with that mail but cant change it. Would like to get 100 euros for account, anithing above goes to the guy that sells my account.

For any other info comment on post or PM me, or just add on skype:duka.scymex
Old 05/11/2014, 15:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 704
The Black Market: 158/0/0
Thats why MM exists. You should just talk with your buyer so you can know if he accepts MM or not. If not,is prolly a scammer.

Btw wrong section.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Trusted seller to help me sell fifa 14
10/10/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Willing to pay for each game you sell for me until i get some good feedback and vouches. Add me on skype for more information - kingkeithlee
[Selling] EUW Platinum Account [Trusted seller]
08/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello fellas I am selling my Platinum IV account , here is what the account has : Champions + Skins : Ahri Akali - Crimson Alistar - Unchained Amumu - Sad Robot Anivia Annie
[Selling] EUW Platinum Account [Trusted seller]
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello fellas I am selling my Platinum V account , here is what the account has : Champions + Skins : Ahri Akali - Crimson Alistar - Unchained Amumu - Sad Robot Anivia Annie
[Selling] EUW - Plat/Diamond S2 Account (Trusted Seller)
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling some of my smurfs accounts that I have left since I have no use for them anymore. The first account has Diamond Framework from S2 (3v3) and Platinium rewards from SoloQ. It has Championship Riven, aswell as Skin rewards from S1/S2 (Janna/Jarvan) Current elo: Gold Price: 150 EUR Ahri Akali
[WTB] Lol Account EUW / 80+ champs / Paypal / Trusted seller.
10/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys, I would like to buy a league of legends account. Requirement : 80+ champions 10 runes pages trusted seller euw