Hey i'm looking to spend $40 on some wins on my account in N.A. It is currently diamond V and has very bad mmr (like plat III/II) so I want to get a bit of a buffer so I dont get demoted while i'm on tilt. I only gain like 12 points a win which is why i'm not buying a division boost I just want wins. Please post here or PM me with how many wins you will do for me for $40
I AM TALKING NET WINS SO IF U SAY 10 THAT MEAN IF YOU 12-2 = 10. NOT 10 GAMES... WINS
I am also looking for it to begin later tonight. in like 7 hours
Division and League boost by Dr.Olaf (EU). Low prices. Fast boost. 3 boosts for free! 07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 48 Replies Greetings Summoners!
I'm 2200+ S1, 2300+ S2 and diamond league player for now and here is my boosting service.
I'm boosting ONLY on EUW or EUNE.
I have enough vouches for now so I'm sry but NO MORE FREE BOOSTS.
The prices are:
http://i.epvpimg.com/b6yNd.png