Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BRONZE/SILVER] COACHING ! Looking for vouchers !

Discussion on [BRONZE/SILVER] COACHING ! Looking for vouchers ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[BRONZE/SILVER] COACHING ! Looking for vouchers !

Hi guys

I have seen alot coaching services, but look what they cost....
I really want to give lower-elo people a change to improve their skills.
My main role is jungle, so coaching a jungler would be perfect, but if you play other roles, I can coach also.
Now most coaches ask like 10 euro/ hour, i will do this my way.
You also pay 10 euro ( paysafecard ) but its not for 1 hour.
You tell me when you think you have got enough coaching and say "now i can carry myself through soloQ !" So even of it takes 3 hours or 3 days, it stays 10 euro.
Here are some points we can discuss:

1. analyse replays
2.I can spectate you and notice things you're doing well/stuff you can improve on
3.you can spectate me and ask me any question over voicechat.
4.Talk about builds/masteries/runes
5. Play 1V1 in any lane to learn how to get advantage
6.Ask my any questions you still have

I will coach bronze/silver players. Because they need the most "help" I think.
If you are intressted add me on Skype: mysteryrecord

Best luck in the fields of justice !
Old 05/02/2014, 10:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added

Tags
coaching, coaching league of legend, coaching service

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] {bronze/silver coaching}
05/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys I have seen alot coaching services, but look what they cost.... I really want to give lower-elo people a change to improve their skills. My main role is jungle, so coaching a jungler would be perfect, but if you play other roles, I can coach also. Now most coaches ask like 10 euro/ hour, i will do this my way. You also pay 10 euro ( paysafecard ) but its not for 1 hour. You tell me when you think you have got enough coaching and say "now i can carry myself through soloQ !" So...
[Buying] {bronze/silver coaching}
05/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys I have seen alot coaching services, but look what they cost.... I really want to give lower-elo people a change to improve their skills. My main role is jungle, so coaching a jungler would be perfect, but if you play other roles, I can coach also. Now most coaches ask like 10 euro/ hour, i will do this my way. You also pay 10 euro ( paysafecard ) but its not for 1 hour. You tell me when you think you have got enough coaching and say "now i can carry myself through soloQ !" So...
[Selling] JutlandBoost - Friendly & looking for vouchers | Bronze & Silver
08/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
We are new so we are looking for vouchers to establish some trust before we begin taking money for it.. Boosting is done on EUW. Add us on skype if interrested :) Skype: JutlandBoost
[Selling] Selling: Bronze-Silver BOOST! SUPER CHEAP, LOOKING FOR VOUCHERS!!
07/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hai guys, Im offering Boost service from Bronze V to Gold-2-3 (Dont know yet, i dont want to suffer a lot with the boosts) I am taking 4-5 Vouch games from TRUSTED members only. You should have AD and AP runes. If you want to be one of the vouchers PM me with your region(EUW/EUNE) and your current division! I am only going to answer if you got like 10 TBM-s or you are premium/id verified/elite gold trader, etc.
[Selling] Elo Boosting - Bronze > Silver > Gold -Need Vouchers.
05/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hay, My name is Chris, I'm from a Malta. I've played since season 2. And I have taken it serious from Season 3. I improved in course of time and some people get stuck in ELO hell. I'm here trying to help you get out of it, And get what tier/division you deserve :). Open For Vouches. How can you trust me? Well basically, you can't, since I don't have any reputation. Only TRUSTED people to vouch :). PM ME on Forums BOOSTING Charges: Bronze Division : Tier 5 to 4 -> 2Euros Tier 4 to...