Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 1 Boosting | Cheap | Professional | DuoQ

Discussion on Diamond 1 Boosting | Cheap | Professional | DuoQ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 04/30/2014, 21:51   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Stil need a vouch ? :3
Old 04/30/2014, 22:16   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Did a game for me in plat 5, lost it. Didn't play supergood but didn't play bad either. Can probably carry lower elos, not sure about plat+ (now I have only seen this game but this is from my perspective).
Also, they had a incredible fed Kata so it was kind of hard to carry.
Old 05/04/2014, 09:56   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lost me two games on plat III.
"unfortunately we didn't have a very strong team. Due to this being for a vouch and not a gauranteed division there's nothing more I can do, apart from apologize on my behalf for the bad game, the whole team played bad."
And after he played one more and lost it.
"Had horrible morgana support, and soraka fed top lane renekton since level 1. I was 4/1/4 until end game fights where I had to try hard or we was going to lose anyway. I had highest CS even though we bullied all game as a team.

Sorry I don't want to do anymore vouches for you now or I'm just going to gain a bad rep for my business. Vouch games are suppose to be won, I don't mind losing when im boosting divisions cause I know I will get that division eventually but can't gaurantee wins as vouches with 1 game to play."

Then blocked me on skype. Not Professional not recommended
Old 05/04/2014, 10:33   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

need vouch?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sickboosting LOL ELO-BOOSTING // ALL EU SERVERS +120/0/0 // From IRON TO MASTER
06/10/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 460 Replies
https://i.imgur.com/Uz3l6VV.png https://i.imgur.com/J91955k.png https://i.imgur.com/D0eyTuk.png Current Status: Available for new Boosts #EPVPFeedback ( Click on the spoiler )
[Selling] Diamond 1 S3 and S4 Professional Elo Boosting Cheap Up to Platinum 5!
08/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
X
[Selling] Elo boosting from DIAMOND!!! fast! cheap! professional!
03/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
About myself:cool: I made Diamond 1 on both European servers. I am very skilled mid lane and jungle player with huge win ratio even on high elo games. If You need any proves of my abilities, we can talk on skype and make everything clear - I can show You my account, play duo game with You or prove myself any way You like. I can boost on any servers where my latency is below 200, so: EUW, EUNE, Russia, Turkey. When it comes to prices I make it simple - 3 euro for won (output) game on ANY...
2,2k Diamond S2 Player ELO boosting and duoq Lessons FAST CHEAP
10/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Prices are calculated out from your account receiving at least +15 League Points per win Offering placement games (unranked to ranked) - €50 usually always 9 or 10 wins out of 10 games Also Selling 3v3 Challenger Slots! http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2882204-selling-3v3-challenger-tier-slots.ht ml#post25234863 Also offer coaching + boosting + analyse of a game in a package, ask me for an offer/ Looking for Boosters! *Prices include 1 divison + promotion...
NA Cheap Diamond 5 Cheap Professional Bronze to Diamond Boosting
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am a Diamond player in NA will give proof of my main to customers only by contacting me via skype. I am only boosting on NA server and will only be working until summer break is over Payment: Paypal only, through the gift only method. Will do half first then half when job is completed Contact me by skype: Laz2773