Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Platinum V][High MMR][42 Champions][11 Skins][AP AD RUNES][Trusted]

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
[Platinum V][High MMR][42 Champions][11 Skins][AP AD RUNES][Trusted]

Heya,

Selling my self boosted smurf account, its in platinum 5 but the mmr is roaming around plat 3-1. Its currently at 53 LP and it has a good amount of nice champions and skins. Solid AD and AP runes for your SoloQ Aventure. The account is on EUW.

Dont add me on skype if you want to trade or sell me anything.

If you are interested in buying add me on skype <--

Tags
league of legends, lol account, lol plat account, plat acc, platinum account

Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Platinum 2 account, 78 champions , Platinum board, 5 runes pages and skins
Hey guys, I am selling EUW Platinum 2 account, Account is Platinum 2 on season 4, and was Platinum 1 in season 3. Account includes 5 full runes...
0 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] EUW Platinum 2 account, 78 champions , Platinum board, 5 runes pages and skins
Hey guys, I am selling EUW Platinum 2 account, Account is Platinum 2 on season 4, and was Platinum 1 in season 3. Account includes 5 full runes...
[Selling] CHEAP&TRUSTED: Platinum V, 80+ Champions, Unique Avatars/Skins. RUNES! EU
Hi, I'm here to sell my LoL Account. I have exactly 82champions(most 6300IP). About 6 Skins(including Penta-kill Karthus, Panda Annie and Pirate...
[Selling] CHEAP&TRUSTED: Platinum V, 80+ Champions, Unique Avatars/Skins. RUNES! EU
Hi, I'm here to sell my LoL Account. I have exactly 82champions(most 6300IP). About 6 Skins(including Penta-kill Karthus, Panda Annie and Pirate...
[WTS] Lv. 30 Platinum I NA - 49 Champions-28 skins-Bunch of runes
Hey there, I'm looking to sell this level 30 which is ranked Platinum I in NA with 49 champions, 26 skins, a bunch of runes. And also the account has...
1 Replies - League of Legends Trading