Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring D1 NA boosters for eloboosting company

Discussion on Hiring D1 NA boosters for eloboosting company within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
Hiring D1 NA boosters for eloboosting company

Hello

I'm in need of loyal NA boosters for my eloboosting company "Maximum Eloboosting"

add me in skype so we can talk: heat143

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Hiring EloBoosters For Broken Boost | Hiring Trusted Elo Boosters | 70% cut | NA @ EU
06/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
New Skype : Seth.Official http://i.imgur.com/W8fHs1o.png
Looking for active, trusted, loyal boosters for eloboosting company
04/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I'm working on Maximum Eloboost, my job is to design, advertise and find great boosters. So I will make a list of what you can expect from me, and what I should expect from you. - Please be active, you must be able to do 1 division/day - You must be D1 or Challenger to join our boosting crew - You must be of a mature nature, we don't want to hire kids. - You must give us proof to show us that you are D1 or Challenger player. - Orders from elitepvpers will be paid instant when...
someone hiring elo boosters?
04/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys i wanna start elo boosting. Id prefer to boost accounts from bronze to silver because thats the easiest for me. Id take like 50%. contact me in skype: k4mik4z31
[Buying] Hiring Boosters for LoL
01/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, season 4 has recently been announced and we are receiving a large influx in League Boosting orders. We want to ensure the highest quality boosting with a fast delivery time so we have decided to start accepting applications from new boosters. Before applying please understand that i will personally verify all information you give us so be 100% honest if you wish to work with us and you may be required to use Teamviewer until trust is established We are accepting booster...
[Buying] Hiring Na Boosters
10/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi guys i'm looking for 2 Na boosters. Requirements: Diamond 2+ Can boost a division a day Able to boost until Diamond 5 Doesn't rage/flame, good attitude. PM Me