Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Big Deal Of Mistery Gifting - EUNE - 50+ .

Discussion on Big Deal Of Mistery Gifting - EUNE - 50+ . within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Big Deal Of Mistery Gifting - EUNE - 50+ .

Hello . Interesting in goin business with people getting in to the latest trend of selling mistery gifts.
Server - EUNE
PRICE - 0.95 euros MAX / mistery gift
Do not bo ther if you re not highly Trusted ( preferably premium ).

Skype - EloHellBoosting

NOT ELOHELLBOOSTING2 ( this is the Eloboosting skype which atm is not managed by me ) .
Old 04/24/2014, 22:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 171/0/6
Hey, I have got around 100, I added elohellboosting2 , pleade answer on skype so we can do buisniess, thanks, and good night.
Old 04/24/2014, 22:40   #3

You have around 100 what? You need to have RP lol
And my skype is EloHellBoosting NOT Elohellboosting2
Old 04/24/2014, 22:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 102/1/0
Why would you do that when you can buy 200 referrals and have that amount of RP + IP + 2 champs w/ skins + Rune page? You can even buy it for random account you have or from friend and gift it over to yourself with no risk of getting scammed... You are ready to pay ~50eur for 50 gifts, this way you get 55 gifts and all extra stuff that comes with it... Think about it
Old 04/24/2014, 22:44   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOHELLBOOSTING View Post
You have around 100 what? You need to have RP lol
And my skype is EloHellBoosting NOT Elohellboostin2

I have enough rp xD.
And I add elohellboosting2 no elohellbostin2 , so it is okay, accept me please
Old 04/24/2014, 22:49   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRuis3r View Post
Why would you do that when you can buy 200 referrals and have that amount of RP + IP + 2 champs w/ skins + Rune page? You can even buy it for random account you have or from friend and gift it over to yourself with no risk of getting scammed... You are ready to pay ~50eur for 50 gifts, this way you get 55 gifts and all extra stuff that comes with it... Think about it
yo bro thx for contacting me first of all. I ve been using refs for a long time tbh. Though I m pretty sure huge ban waves will come ( yo chinese got fucked ) and i would like to reduce the risk of being banned or temporarily suspended even.
Let's say that i make a deal of 50 misteries = 45 euros ( which i have actually found such a deal ) . its 24500 SAFE rp right?
On the other hand with 45 euros i Can get the safest 150 referalls service ( By saying safest i dont mean 100% safe ofc ) from ULB muk-as . I LL get 22k rp and 40k ip ( not interesting in twitch / ww skins and rune page ) .

Besides those 2 deals the first one might be less Valuable RP wise but its 101% safe so i d definetely called this /all WORTH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liad242 View Post
I have enough rp xD.
And I add elohellboosting2 no elohellbostin2 , so it is okay, accept me please
you didnt even understand what i m typing bro.
Old 04/24/2014, 23:00   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 102/1/0
Why do you think some1 will spend their ~120eur to get your 50eur? Why do you think some1 wont get refs like I explained and gift it to you? Obviously he needs to be doing those refs himself in order to pay it off. Simply because in order to pay it off I would either need to do stated above or have RP bought from stolen source and send you gifts. For me that would be safest of course and for you the most unsafe thing to do Because once funds for RP i gifted you skins with are refunded, you accounts get banned or in best case awards removed and you are back to step 1.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2014, 23:03   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOHELLBOOSTING View Post
you didnt even understand what i m typing bro.
Sorry for spam, but I laughed so hard reading this hahaha.

EDIT:
Quote:
Answer on skype why you are ignoring me on skype man
Brb dying
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2014, 23:11   #9

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRuis3r View Post
Why do you think some1 will spend their ~120eur to get your 50eur? Why do you think some1 wont get refs like I explained and gift it to you? Obviously he needs to be doing those refs himself in order to pay it off. Simply because in order to pay it off I would either need to do stated above or have RP bought from stolen source and send you gifts. For me that would be safest of course and for you the most unsafe thing to do Because once funds for RP i gifted you skins with are refunded, you accounts get banned or in best case awards removed and you are back to step 1.
As its already been stated having the same IP between accounts you buy refs on and account you re gifting too is a valid proof for everything to get banned. But By using a service like this ( ) i know i might loose my Gifts if the vendor gets caught but i ll definetely WONT lose my account amirait bro ? This the thin line between these 2 situations . Another example is that if you re checking with the same IP your page and logging with the same IP ( static here ) on various accounts that is a definete reason for everything to get banned. My apologies btw for my poor english and i rly appreciated your experienced feedback.
Old 04/24/2014, 23:14   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 04/24/2014, 23:18   #11

Quote:
cause you ve added the wrong one. I ll say it for last time
Elohellboosting
NOT ELOHELLBOOSTING ****** 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotahousecat View Post
Sorry for spam, but I laughed so hard reading this hahaha.

EDIT:
Brb dying
RIP then when i tell you that STILL he hasnt managed to add me lol.

bump

Still Searchin
Old 04/27/2014, 13:33   #12

Bump still searchin
Old 04/30/2014, 14:10   #13

Bring
Up
My
Post.