Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Unranked (s3 Plat) 41 Skin Pulse Ez, Spirit Udyr, TPA Shen Look inside!

Discussion on EUW Unranked (s3 Plat) 41 Skin Pulse Ez, Spirit Udyr, TPA Shen Look inside! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Unranked (s3 Plat) 41 Skin Pulse Ez, Spirit Udyr, TPA Shen Look inside!

Hello,

Selling an Epic EUW account. It is currently UNRANKED, has no matches in s4.
Previously in season 3 it was high platinum.

Infos :

Server : EUW
Normal wins : 750+
Ranked games : 0 - UNRANKED
s3 : Platinum
s2 : Gold
RP: 309
IP : 3700
Champions : 79
Skins : 41
(List :

)
Rune pages : 7
Tons of runes
Many summoner icons, including S2 Championship, s3 C9 and Alternate

Price : negiotable
Method : Skrill PaySafeCard PayPal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW 76 SKins Plat V Spirit Guard Udyr & Many more
01/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im selling my League Of Legends EUW Account. And im looking for around 150 Euros. I've been playing this game since release 2008 and become abit tired of the game. Instead of disbanding this account i decided to sell it because of all the time, effort and money i put into this game. Season 1 Gold, Season 2 Gold, Season 3 Platinum. The account currently has a Season 3 Platinum Banner + Signature. The Account has 72 Champions ( See photos) and 76 Skins (See Photos)
[Selling] EUNE Diamond III CS Riven K9 Nasus Spirit Guard Udyr Pulse Ezreal more info inside
12/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I wanna sell my EUNE account, I am the original and only owner it was never shared with others. Here is some addition informations. Champions : 81 Server EUNE Season 1 Gold Season 2 Platinum Season 3 Diamond All the rewards of these seasons.
[Buying] Spirit Guard / Geisterwächter Udyr Skin
11/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
^ Topic. Paypal only.
[Trading] Spirit Guard Udyr Skin for Duo Queue
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, I am looking for a Duo Queue partner who can carry me into Platinium V. I am currently Gold I with around 50 LP (no veteran). As soon the Skin gets released, i will gift it to you. According to Riot most likely this week. Voice communication available. If you want a different skin(s), we can arrange that as well. Optionally I can purchase 2024 RP for you (10+5 via mobile payment) and you can buy the skin urself within the first days.
Geisterwächter Udyr| Spirit Guard Udyr New Legendary Skin
07/14/2013 - League of Legends - 37 Replies
Quelle: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/06/626-pbe-updat e-2-spirit-guard-udyr.html Phoenix Stance: Phönix „Herz aus Feuer“ Tief in seinem Inneren ist Udyr mit den vier ewigen Geistern eins geworden. Macht euch die Feuersbrunst, die im Phönix tobt, zu eigen und lasst eure Gegner in Flammen aufgehen.