Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS or WTT CS RIVEN for ALL SERVERS

Discussion on WTS or WTT CS RIVEN for ALL SERVERS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS or WTT CS RIVEN for ALL SERVERS

titile said offer me on skype : djolesrce
for trusted more then 30+ i go first if no u go or call mm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN| All servers
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
I'm selling 2x championship Riven skin. If you are interested, leave your skype in this topic below.
[Selling] CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN CODES ALL SERVERS
04/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Add my skype to discuss prices and server availability Skype:Lolproboostsupport Serious inquiries only do not waste my time Works on all servers!!
[Selling] Championship Riven BR/RU Servers!
11/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello! I would like to sell a Championship Riven code to BR and RU servers only! You can transfer there, grab the skin, and go back to your main server! (Will keep your rating, friendlist, every data.) Price: Negotiable! Payment method: paypal Please contact with me through skype: knox.travian
[Selling] Championship Riven Servers Code
10/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Selling code to redeem Championship Riven + Riven + S2 WC Logo, I own this code since the s2 finals, I just didnt know where is it, my gf just found it yesterday on her notpad... as I own Championship riven on my account, I've decided to sell it. so the code including : Riven Champion Championship Riven skin Season 2 Finals Logo
[Selling] My Riven Account currently listed as 5th best on all servers (Dia II)!! EUW
10/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi! Skype: lucke55 Server: EUW IGN: Riven Senpai Due to need of money combined with not having the time to play, I've decided to put my account out for auction. You can add me on Skype to send an offer, please dont waste my time with sham offers. This is an account I've dedicated years building to the point where it has everything you could possibly want + The Riven prestige. This account is known in the higher ladders for playing Only Riven and is often greated in ranked select ...