Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to trade someone's unranked level 30

Discussion on Looking to trade someone's unranked level 30 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to trade someone's unranked level 30

i can boost or trade accounts hmu with what ur looking for

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] trade LAN LOL ACC unranked 30lvl for EU acc
02/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
trade LAN lol ACC 30 lvl unranked for EU acc 30lvl i dont care about division and skins ! skype : djolesrce
[Trading] Trade Silver 3 Account for unranked acc
01/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello all, I want to trade my EUW account Silver 3 with skins! I want to trade it for 2 level 30 unranked accounts on EUW. With some champions on it and 2 Rune Pages with AD and AP. PM me on epvp or send me a Gmail on [email protected] Trusted members only please! Unlimited Skins
[Trading] Trade ADC Smurf acc for unranked account
01/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I would like to trade my smurf account for an unranked lvl 30 account with several champs and rune pages. The account is in gold V with very high MMR (probably skip straight to gold 3 then to gold 1) as I have only played a few games on it. It has almost every ADC champ and lots of skins for them too including: Mafia graves Pulsefire Ezreal Vindicator Vayne
[Trading] I TRADE MY ACC ON EAST (55 CHEMP 6SKIN UNRANKED) FOR WEST ACCOUNT SILVER OR UNRANKED
08/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I trade EU EAST ACCOUNT (55chemp 6skins unranked) for EU WEST account SILVER or unranked i you want to trade add me to skype: ervin.accounts trade : i go first if u have 30+ trust if not you will found a middleman :)
SELL OR TRADE EUW ACC LV 30 UNRANKED
05/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I want to sell or trade my LoL Acc. The ACC is lv 30 and unranked. The Champions can be seen on the screen. add me on Skype: iichre 10€ psc and i will sell Ich möchte hier meinen LoL Acc verkaufen oder tauschen. Der Acc ist Lv 30 und unranked. Die Champions können auf dem Bild gesehen werden.