Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA DuoQ Boost Silver 2 - Diamond 5

Discussion on NA DuoQ Boost Silver 2 - Diamond 5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA DuoQ Boost Silver 2 - Diamond 5

Looking for a Duo-Queue Boost from Silver 2 to Diamond 5. Please give me your offers for this. The best offer I have at the moment is $250 (DuoQ Silver 2-Diamond 5) if you are willing to beat that leave your offer here. Thank you.

About me:
I am currently Silver 2 7-LP (Highest was Gold 4 as Support last Season stopped playing ranked after G4.) I currently get 20+LP per win (20-24) at the moment. I main support and would be playing that role as much as I could during the boost.

Thank you for your time and offers.
Old 04/22/2014, 03:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why second theard?
Old 04/22/2014, 03:28   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Our offer is $215

Skype - CheapestBoost

Thread -
Old 04/22/2014, 03:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bzuci View Post
Why second theard?
I closed the other thread I was not asking for the same service. Should I have not done that?
Old 04/22/2014, 03:44   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yo i have duoQ from silver to diamond 5 with u for 200 bucks. add me on skype phuonghuynh44

link to my thread:
Old 04/23/2014, 08:24   #6

Now looking for Gold 5 - Diamond 5 offers. Current best offer $140 G5-D5
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Duoq boost Silver IV (Promo) -> Silver I
10/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, looking for a mate to duo-q with me to boost me up to Silver I. Currently Silver IV in promo matches with a average gain of 20LP per win. Offer me a price. EUW
[Buying] Looking for a DuoQ Boost to Silver V
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
My main lane is support and so i have some problems to even get close to silver , mostly the botlane is won yet the rest is losing ground. Now that my ADC is on Vacation i need to catch up to him, or even beyond. I do look for a DuoQ boost since i got some bad experiances on boosting. If anyone is interested please PM me here or in the Thread , the payment method will be PayPal .
[Buying] DuoQ Boost Silver II 90 lp to Gold V [NA]
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Im currently in silver II at 90 lp with high mmr gaining 30+ lp/win. Looking for a flat price for duoq boost (meaning you will be playing with me; I will play support) to gold V. Payments will be via paypal in USD. Looking to pay around $12.50 for silver II->silver I and $25 for silver I->gold V I'm on the NA server. Reputable boosters preferred; please leave offers and contacts here or PM me. Thanks!
[Buying] DuoQ Boost Silver II to Gold V [NA]
07/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Im currently in silver II at 60 lp with high mmr gaining 30+ lp/win. Looking for a flat price for duoq boost (meaning you will be playing with me; I will play support) to gold V. Payments will be via paypal in USD. I'm on the NA server. Reputable boosters preferred; please leave offers and contacts here or PM me. Thanks!
[Buying] DuoQ Boost Silver II to Gold V [NA]
07/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Im currently in silver II with high mmr gaining 30+ lp/win. Looking for a flat price per division for duoq boost (meaning you will be playing with me; I will play support) to gold V. I'm on the NA server. Reputable boosters preferred; please leave offers and contacts here or PM me. Thanks!