Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>ACCOUNT SILVER 1 CHEAP!! (Information inside)

Discussion on S>ACCOUNT SILVER 1 CHEAP!! (Information inside) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>ACCOUNT SILVER 1 CHEAP!! (Information inside)

94 Champions.
18 Rune pages.
56 Skins.

NOTE : SELLING VERY VERY CHEAP FOR LIKE 20$ add me!
PROVIDING FULL INFORMATION.
It HAS AWESOME NAME.

bump
Old 04/21/2014, 00:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 176
Some questions i have:
Dose it include regmail + welcome message
are you the owner ?
Is it stolen or cracked
can we get some print screen
and can i use middle man ?
Old 04/21/2014, 02:07   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasiHD View Post
Some questions i have:
are you the owner ?
Is it stolen or cracked
Add me on skype, lets talk there

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasiHD View Post
Some questions i have:
are you the owner ?
Is it stolen or cracked
And it's not cracked, not hacked. my OWN account.

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Level 30 account - More information inside!
12/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Dear users! I am looking for an account in the price range of 10-15 euro. Must haves. 16 champions Any elo Europe West Decent rune pages 2x
[Selling] WoW Account/ Warcraft III (All information inside)
09/06/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I am selling my World of Warcraft battle.net account which also has Warcraft III account in it. About the WoW account: All the account's information will be changed into yours. Secret question, Vanilla and every other's expansion codes will be given. The account is Active and has game time left until 24/10/2012 by NOW. About WoW characters: Agrammar Realm: Gold amount in total on those characters is 110k. Almost all the heirloom items are included in the...
[Selling] WoW Account/ Warcraft III (All information inside)
09/05/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I am selling my World of Warcraft battle.net account which also has Warcraft III account in it. About the WoW account: All the account's information will be changed into yours. Secret question, Vanilla and every other's expansion codes will be given. The account is Active and has game time left until 24/10/2012 by NOW. About WoW characters: Agrammar Realm: Gold amount in total on those characters is 110k. Almost all the heirloom items are included in the...
[WTS] WoW Account/ Warcraft III (All information inside)
09/02/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
[WTS] WoW Account/ Warcraft III (All information inside)
09/02/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies