Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger's elo boost service

Discussion on Challenger's elo boost service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 04/20/2014, 11:56   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Also able to vouch
Old 04/20/2014, 12:03   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
can vouch too, added you in Skype
Old 04/20/2014, 12:18   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorious Boosting View Post
Vouched for him with a Diamond V account after he showed me the proof he is Challenger in RU. Honestly, didn't expect such low skills: lost his lanes in every match, resulting in multiple fails and poor mistakes = 1 win 2 loss where the first win he got carried after he totally lost top lane. Usually going 0-3/4-0 early game and taking some kills before the loss.

Oh, got reported aswell.

The game where he played lee was with me, he went 0/3 in laning phase vs a GAREN, his quote "Garen is op" w/e I don't rly think he is challenger but good luck with your business.
I was the ezreal
Old 04/20/2014, 20:57   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by sWagboosting123 View Post
The game where he played lee was with me, he went 0/3 in laning phase vs a GAREN, his quote "Garen is op" w/e I don't rly think he is challenger but good luck with your business.
I was the ezreal
That explains who carried him that game, lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2014, 13:48   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
He played a game on plat5, lost it as 1-4 Nidalee and after it he blocked me on skype, dont trust him...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [FAST][CHEAP] Elo-Boost up to Challenger! EUW/EUNE service!
07/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello In my free time I would like to offer you division elo boosting on Eu nordic server., Eu-west server ., Russia server., Turkey Server. I am myself EX-challenger player on multiple accounts, playing since season1.
Selling Elo Boost Service up to Diamond 1 -Challenger Player- [NA only]
07/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 34 Replies
Created a new thread to update to the new league system. Previous Thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2281856-selling-elo-boost-service-2-2k-playe r-na-only.html Just a veteren elo booster. I've been boosting for season 2 and play mid top or support. I can keep in contact with you through skype through the entire boost and will try to match any request you have of me. Skype: Tekshi (Nguyenshi) Rate
[Selling] 3v3 Challenger Boost Service
04/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome to my Boost Thread. My team has now came into Challenger Series and they are ready to start boosting. We can prove to Moderators (only Mods) we are challenger currently. What we offer? A fast and 80%+ win ratio boost from best boosters in the world. Our prices: Bronze V-I - 16€/division Bronze I -Silver V - 19€
The fastest ELO BOOST SERVICE there by Challenger Player
05/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/D1oBz1z.png Hey guys, I'm here to offer you a trustable elo boosting ! _________________________________________________ _ _____ I'm a dedicated member of the EU scene who reached 2.2 k elo last season (diamond). I'm ready to step my game up and offer you guys my skills and love for the game in order to make this boosting a good experience for both of us. Server : Prefer EU. I'm 140 ping on NA. But we can still work something out
YappyT's boost service - Up to Challenger
04/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
YappyT Diamond I Boosting Services Who am I?: I the famous YappyT of course. Guardian and I have single handedly corned the referral market on this website. With over 37 pages of positive feedback, i'd say i'm pretty trusted. I am a Diamond I player and am interested in boosting when i'm not busy helping Guardian with referrals. Pricing Bronze 5 - Bronze 4 $3/game Bronze 4 - Bronze 3 $5 per game Bronze 3 - Bronze 2 $5 per game