Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Gold 3 Account, 97 champions, 25 skins

Discussion on EUW Gold 3 Account, 97 champions, 25 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Gold 3 Account, 97 champions, 25 skins

I'm ready to sell my Gold 3 account, but im trying to get it back to platinum,so it might be higher than Gold 3 by the time you want to buy it, the price is negotiable, but expect it to be around 50 euro. It has the following skins:

Foxfire Ahri
Unchained Alistar
Victorious Elise (Legacy)
Frosted Ezreal
Pulsefire Ezreal (Legendary)
Hired Gun Graves
Traditional Karma (Legacy)
Phantom Karthus (Legacy)

Deep One Kassadin
Sandstorm Katarina
Judgement Kayle (Legacy)
Mecha Kha'Zix
Traditional Lee Sin
Muay Thai Lee Sin
Steel Legion Lux
Headhunter Nidalee
Battle Bunny Riven
Pirate Ryze (Legacy)
Ironscale Shyvana
Dragonblade Talon
Rito Girl Tristana
Tango Twisted Fate
Shockblade Zed
Wildfire Zyra

If you are interested in buying this account, feel free to leave your skype name in this thread, or pm me.
Old 04/14/2014, 16:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much will it cost
Old 04/14/2014, 21:24   #3

Bumperino
Old 04/16/2014, 12:00   #4

Bumperino
Old 04/17/2014, 12:30   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

contact me at skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GOLD 5 ACCOUNT 57 skins 89 champions
12/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Important Infos: Once you win this bidding, the entire friendlist of this account will be Wiped. Payment is due within 24 hours I am not responsible for any disciplinary action taken on the account once after the transaction has been complete. The account is YOUR responsibility and to play without being toxic and preventing getting punished. There is no item being mailed. You receive all information in a message. 133 ranked wins and 835 normal wins 20 league points
GOLD 2 ACCOUNT 98 CHAMPIONS 47 SKINS
08/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ahri Akali (Stinger Akali) Alistar (Unchained Alistar) Amumu Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Caitlyn (Resistance Caitlyn) Cassiopeia Cho’Gat
[Selling] Gold III account 110 champions+46 Skins
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i want to sell my Gold III acc 0 league points. Account is EUW . Account have Season II summoner icon and Gold / Silver season II icon Account didnt have Skarner , Sejuani , Quinn and Nami The skins u can see on the 3 pictures . 23 RP and 7500 Ip on this account left. U get the fist email with password , lol loginname and password. Prefer Paysafecard. Skype : Aristro1990
[Selling] Gold Account «HOT» 101 champions & 70 skins
04/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I'm selling this Gold account Level 30 with 101 Champions, 70 skins, 5 runes page and 2724 RP & 4717 IP. There is some prints. Profile: http://i50.tinypic.com/2af9vr9.jpg Runes: http://i47.tinypic.com/2vj1vg3.jpg
[WTS] GOLD ACCOUNT ALL CHAMPIONS 75 SKINS
03/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, i am new on this forum.. my friend told me that this forum is the best to sell/buy things. Well, i have my main account to sell.. All champions 75 skins (5 legendary) Gold 2 Diamond Banner (Diamond last season) 20 runes page