Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eu W Diamond Season 3 Account

Discussion on Eu W Diamond Season 3 Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eu W Diamond Season 3 Account

Only via Ebay
Old 04/14/2014, 05:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
push 70€ via paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond season 3 account Plat 3 season 4
03/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
The account got ALL Champs and have 127 skins nearly for all champs there is 1 skin There are enough ip for the next 2 champs :) Looking for like 150€ or make me offers Message me 20 runepages some rare skins and much runes
[Selling] Season 3 & Season 4 Diamond Account EUNE
03/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
-EUNE Server -With support accout (verified infos for recover) -Number of champions:91 -Skins(30): -Justicar Aatrox -Stinger Akali -Unchained Alistar -Pharaoh Amumu -Bird of Prey Anivia -Panda Annie
[Selling] DIAMOND SEASON 3 / SEASON 4 ACCOUNT - HIGH MMR - CHEAP - EUW
03/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Everyone, I'm here to sell my buddy's account which is actually Diamond 3 in EUW Server. As the topic says and as you will see in the thread screenshots, the account was Diamond in last season and it has every rewards from it. The account has 7 skins only (Victorious Janna and Elise included). So, here are the screenshots from the account (If you need to know anything else I will screen share through skype): http://i.epvpimg.com/mwObd.png http://i.epvpimg.com/hLYzh.png
[Selling] Season 2 - platinum, season 3 - DIAMOND V || WEST account ||
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
I am selling my Account EU-WEST, because I am elo booster and I play with my customers accounts, this is why I dont need my account (really need money). Season 2 - 1900+ elo (PLATINUM) Season 3 - DIAMOND V 95 champs 6 Rune pages -Silverfang Akali -Arctic Warfare Caitlyn -Rocket Girl Tristana -Gladiator Draven
Season 2 Diamond Season 3 Platinum Account For Sale
01/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
IP Available: 7331 Champions Owned: 101/109 Ahri Akali Alistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe