Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS Riven Account EUW

Discussion on CS Riven Account EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS Riven Account EUW

Hi!
I am looking to either buy or to trade your cs riven account but prefer trade.

What I am offering is a Diamond V account, 190 skins(60 of them are legacies), 4 runepages, all Champs except 10. Can take some Pictures of it if you are interested, the account is also for sale.

Add me on skype: Creativeadam99

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Account with Dragonblade riven or CS Riven
01/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
[Selling] Best Riven Eu Boosting all div up to Diamond (extremly fast over 1k games with Riven)
06/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 37 Replies
NEW THREAD: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3248135-rivenous-boosting-1-tier-guarantee-e ach-day-100-safe-d1soloq-euw-eune-repost.html
[Trading] want to trade diamond 5 eune account for account with champiship riven or skin code
08/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
add me to skype for more info tomer.d3 PLAT 5 MISS SPELL
[Trading] Platin1 Account with CS Riven for KittyKat Platin Account
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey there, wanna swap my Account (Gold in Season 2 w/ Victorious Janna) Platin 1 (if u wish i can push it to Diamond 5) -the account also includes 13 Runepages. -All champs execpt: Elise, Vi, Galio, Hecarim, Victor, Volibear, Lissandra & Maokai are unlocked. -Original Email included -Championsship Riven Skin for an Account with the following things: