~Cheap elo boosting service~
Currently in Plat IV promos on my main, I was previously in Plat I in season 3.
~NA ONLY~
Rates
Bronze V - Silver V 5$ per division
Silver V - Gold V $10 per division
Gold V - Plat V $15 per division
PAYMENTS IN PAYPAL
Pm me/ add me on skype saemyung gs/ or comment below
Link to my vouches -http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-trading/3191348-league-legends-elo-boost-vouches.html#post27697170
[Selling] [BOOSTING LOW ELO] [CHEAP] Talon Winter Boost [CHEAP] to Platin [CHECK] [CHEAP] 11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies ***Hi and Welcome to my Boosting Service***
- 100% Anonymous Boost
- I dont need any login details of you account you login via teamviewer
- Im doing pretty cheap boost because im new booster
- Main account: Diamond V
- If you mind about my 1 negative rating, don't continue reading, its totally fake and i got proof for it, anyway you are logging via teamviewer there is no chance that i will take you acc
- ***~VOUCH GAMES ARE DONE FROM OLD THREAD SO I DON'T DO THEM~***
- I was top...