Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW/EUNE Cheap boost(only this weekend)

Discussion on EUW/EUNE Cheap boost(only this weekend) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up EUW/EUNE Cheap boost(only this weekend)

Hello people!I have much free time at this weekend and im looking to boost up to gold maybe

My prices will be very cheap/negotiable
Bronze V-IV 2euro~
Bronze IV-III 2.50euro~
Bronze III-II 3euro
Bronze II-I 4euro
Bronze I-Silver V 6euro~
1 bronze win 1euro

Silver V-IV 6euro
Silver IV-III 6euro
1 silver game(most likely win) 1.5euro
Higher is cheap too but we will discuss prices.

I dont need vauches because this service is not for a long time

P.S My main is gold I, i boosted bronze II to gold V in ~4days with really good KDA.

Add me to skype: pauliuxxz1
Old 04/06/2014, 10:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
Still looking for people, will do it very cheap
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST AND CHEAP!]
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
About us: Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun. We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers. We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!! If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So add us on skype and ask do we have any...
[WTS] Cheap ELO boost EUW/EUNE
02/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi! Selling cheap and quick ELO boost service If LP gain pr game is low games will cost extra! Bronze I --> Silver V 10€ Bronze II --> Bronze I 6€ Bronze III --> Bronze II 6€ Bronze IV --> Bronze III 6€ Bronze V --> Bronze IV 6€
Cheap ELO Boost - EUW / EUNE
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
People who are interested in my service, Feel free to send me a message, leave me a message, and/or ask for skype details or give them yourself if you find that a better way to communicate, - Dont hesitate to contact me through the facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/ELO-Boosting/54848 0178518946 OR find the full list of information here on my blog ELO Pawnshop - Cheapest Boosting sales,: ELO Shop
[Selling] [Cheap] Elo Boost!! [EUNE]
10/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys! im PLATINUM player i have now played over 2 years of league of legends and got alot experience so since i like to help other people to reach their goal im offering nice boost here! I only accept paysafe cards atm! I only boost on EUNE but EUW might be coming soon! Feel free to add me on skype: haskata2 You could see my picture is CCR with flame letters and name is Tommy
Elo boost corporation : NEW cheap elo boost on EUW/EUNE/NA.
02/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, elo boost corporation is a new group boosting elo on EUW/EUNE/NA, we are few diamond players boosting from any division we are really cheap and fast (1 to 2 days max for each division). Every player already boosted many accounts and can be trusted. Payements go through Paypal, Paysafecard and Ukash (half after the first win, the rest when the job is done). Prices : - Any division in Bronze league (100 League Point + promotion) : 10€. - Any division in Silver league (100...