[Selling] [EUNE] COOL ACCOUNT WITH SILVER KAYLE AND LOTS OF OTHER SKINS!!! 01/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies Hey guys, today I've decided to sell account which I get from my friend who quit LoL a year ago. The account hasn't any registration e-mail since it was registred at non-existing email. Of course all account info would be provided so you wont have any problem if you need to recover the account.
At the end of S3 I've boosted account to Gold so it has really good MMR and Gold rewards! As I'm Diamond 1 player, I'm as well willing to do the placement games for a lower price than usual!
But...
[Selling] Cheap-5 euro !!!!! Bronze Account with cool stuff at EUNE! 12/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies As title says , i am selling my smurf account due to not have time to play with it. This account is bronze III with really good mmr ( Getting 25LP per win) and i am selling this for 5 euro PSC
Account profile:http://i40.tinypic.com/2drymhy.png
Got 48 champs :http://i43.tinypic.com/bgv5hj.png
With 5 rune pages and many usefull runes to pick for ALL roles! : http://i41.tinypic.com/2m7st28.png
[Selling] Gold II, Eune. Cool acc 10/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies Aatrox (Justicar Aatrox)
Akali
Alistar
Amumu
Annie
Ashe
Blitzcrank
Caitlyn
Cho'Gath
Corki
[Selling] Eune account with cool stuff CHEAP! 10/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies Hello everyone ! I am selling this account cuz I used to smurf on it and I don’t have any use of it anymore ! So this account got :
- Bronze Division III with really good MMR ( getting 20-25 LP per win)
- With really nice summoner icons / banners
- 2 rune pages – Classic AD and AP runes.
- 71 RP – 2500 IP
- Champions: 55 /116
- Skins: Stinger Akali , Freljord Ashe , Boom Boom Blitzcrank , Lord Darius , Atlantean Fizz , Spooky Gangplank , Vandal Jax , Traditional Lee Sin , Commando Lux ,...
WTT Cool EUW acc for Arcade sona EUNE fast 11/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies SKYPE: ( be7ch. )
IP: 320
RP: 190
Wins: 500
ELO: 1300
3 RUNE PAGES
Skins: Racoon Teemo
Riot Tristana