Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For Player on EUNE: Who wants a PAX Sivir skin and got something to trade or to buy?

Discussion on For Player on EUNE: Who wants a PAX Sivir skin and got something to trade or to buy? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For Player on EUNE: Who wants a PAX Sivir skin and got something to trade or to buy?

Heyho Summoners,
yesterday i won a PAX Sivir skin for the EUNE Server, but I'm on EUW. So I want to trade it or maybe sell it. So my question to you: Who wants that skin? You can give me RP, skins, champions or money... or somthing like that. The best offer will get the skin.
(add me on skype: Ein.Stein45 )

Tags
pax, riot points, sivir

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUNE PAX Sivir & PAX Jax skin codes!
04/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
As the title says, I need some EUNE skin codes for PAX Sivir and PAX Jax. I'm looking for like 7x Sivir and 4x Jax. Give me some nice cheap offer and I'll take it! Skype / PM for more info pls.
[Selling] Skin codes, Pax Jax - Pax Sivir *EUW/NA/EUNE*
01/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Guys Im selling these skins: Server: EUW/NA/EUNE + PAX JAX + PAS SIVIR Price : 20 Euro each skin
EUNE skin codes ( Sivir, Jax )
07/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title. Sivir = 10€ Jax = 20€ Both for 25. 20€ if you pay via Wstern Union. PSC / PayPal is 25€ both. Willing to go first to trusted users. Only entering the code after you buy with teamviewer.
WTB PAX SIVIR PAX JAX SKIN EUNE
12/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hello i buy pax sivir and pax jax skin for psc pay! no scammer... skype.:tamas00
Selling pax sivir Eune skin
12/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling pax sivir Eune skins now i hawe:3 of them price :10 € skype kledariukas Accepting only paypal bump bump