Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Other Online Games Trading › League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Experienced Booster Looking for Work

Discussion on Experienced Booster Looking for Work within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
ExilusLol's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 2
Experienced Booster Looking for Work

So yeah I've been boosting for a little over a year, my main has achieved the highest rankings every season (S3 D1/Challenger 5s) and currently D2. Looking to join an active boosting organization. Can do vouch games or whatever if needed just dislike free lancing if it can be avoided.
ExilusLol is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Experienced Elo booster Offering elo boosting
08/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello I'm a Platinum 1 player from EuNE and a Platinum from EUWE. I will start hosting services to gain from bronze too Gold perhaps even platinum to beginn with. PRICES: Placement games: 1-4€ per game. Every loss will be compensated with 1 extra win after the first 10 games have been completed. I cant guarantee what league you will end up in. Bronze V > Bronze IV - 7€ Bronze IV > Bronze III - 9€ Bronze III > Bronze II - 9€ Bronze II > Bronze I - 9€
[EUW/EUNE] Diamond experienced booster.
04/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
http://i58.tinypic.com/1z3cieu.png Hello there, I'm D3 player at the moment, with some boosting experience, coming back to business after a break. I was boosting mostly friends, silver and gold, and now I offer you my service. Bronze 5 - Bronze 4 = 6€ Bronze 4 - Bronze 3 = 6€ Bronze 3 - Bronze 2 = 7€ Bronze 2 - Bronze 1 = 7€
EXPERIENCED BOOSTER LOOKING FOR TEAM ; EUW/ EU N&E
09/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, i'm an experienced diamond booster looking to join an organized boosting team. For more info contact me at: Skype: Pinhos_
Experienced Diamond II Booster
03/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Can boost up to plat I for really cheap prices! pm me with your skype so we can talk :D
Experienced Booster Looking For Work!
02/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
pm me your skype if you are interested I played league for 3 years and I can boost very fast and cheap! Will give some free games for vouches!



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.