Looking to start elo boosting for League of Legends. I've boosted two friends with ease and would like to start doing this on a daily level. I'm a diamond player with two accounts now in Diamond.
I'm offering elo boosts up to Diamond 5.
Edit: I have added two more diamond boosters and we've completed 4 boosts now. We're accepting more business and offering vouches.
THIS WEEK FREE BOOSTS TO ALL! FREE 1 GAME BOOST FOR ALL VOUCHES
NA BOOSTS ONLY
Bronze - $10 per division
Silver- $19 per division
Gold- $35 per division
Platinum- $50 per division
Platinum 1 to Diamond 5: $80
I do not work so I've got plenty of time to get your boosts done in a quick and timely manner.
I am very respectful and prefer to use pings rather than talking in chat.
I would recommend lowering the prices if you want business. Prices are too high, new member, people tend to go for someone who's trusted and been offering the service for a while.
[Selling] Elo boosting from any division to any division (except challenger) NA SERVER 07/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies This is for NORTH AMERICAN SERVERS only.The prices will vary depending on the buyer's request. The payment will be done after however many vouch games requested by the buyer. There is no exception to this payment rule.
To add on to the post, the prices for any carry will be FAR cheaper than anyone else on this website. I enjoy playing the game itself and it's hardly a burden to boost people. :)
Add my skype: yusuigames
[Selling] ELO BOOSTING,TIER BOOSTING,DIVISION BOOSTING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS 05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies LOL Boost Cheap,Fast,and Secure
hey guys,my name is Hazem
I Decided to make a business with a friend we are diamond 1 players and we decided to make a some profit out of it.
We will not give our summoner's names for privacy reasons
*The ones that got their account boosted are not in any risks since Riot only cares for the ones who do the illegality*
Here are prices we can negotiate on large purchases.
ELO BOOSTING,TIER BOOSTING,DIVISION BOOSTING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS 05/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies Sup guys,my name is evomau
Me and one of my friends decided to form a partnership for the goal of boosting accounts and actually making a profit out of it.
We are diamond 1 players,and we actually were challenger but we lost and got demoted,and know we are stable at diamond 1.
We will not give our summoner's names because those who elo boost might get their account suspended.
The ones that got their account boosted are not in any risks since Riot only cares for the ones who do the...