Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BoL Scripts

Discussion on BoL Scripts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BoL Scripts

Hey guys,

I am looking for a reputable person to buy some of the higher class BoL scripts for cheap from.

Let me know
Old 03/23/2014, 22:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
may u are looking for this

but what is this? can u explain?
Old 03/23/2014, 22:32   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I own the vast majority of BoL scripts ($500+ Worth) that a friend of mine has decoded and bypassed username locks.

I'm selling my main account so i might as well sell this too.

Skype; Luke89H
Old 03/23/2014, 22:49   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 137
The Black Market: 250/0/2
Im selling aswell, add my skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling BEST BoL Scripts 1/3 Price, First 10 Hyperdeal, Got Vouchers, Scripts Cracked
04/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, so as the title said, i recently lets say *acquired* cracked bot of legends(BoL) scripts that cost alot of money. I am willing to give them away for a much smaller Donation. Here is a list of all the cracked scripts i have and their ORIGINAL cost: Evadee (50€)(My Price 10€) Evadeee Tease 2 - YouTube Ryze to the Challenger (8$)(My Price 3€) Ryze to the Challenger - YouTube Cass Whooping (15$)(My Price 7€) Cass Whooping! - YouTube SidasAutoCarry Reborn (15$)(My Price 7€) The...
[Selling] Hero online bot with scripts (i can make more scripts on request)
08/01/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 10 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/theblackmarket/treasure /176992 message me for more info ive recently discovered a macro record program , ive been using it for years now ...tho the thing is without decent scripts its useless so ive put together some scripts to sell with the macro bot program i will add the macro bot (without scripts) its the scripts i'm selling just request a script file for it and i wil make and sell it
agBot Loop Scripts [ Let's Make alist with Mobs Scripts ]
07/09/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 228 Replies
Hello Everyone, i saw that everyone is getting stuck to make agBot Loop Script. so i though we should make a topic a mobs scripts. and i will start. :) Now for me i prefer to use notepad to make my scripts. How to install : Just Copy the code and paste in <bot folder>\config\config1\script\default.lst If we got more scripts, i will just make a webpage, where you can select Town, HP and MP Bots you wanna buy then the monster you want to kill. then it auto generate the script for you....