Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Silver Account

Discussion on League of Legends Silver Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends Silver Account

Hey guys I want to sell my Silver IV EUW main account with 40+ Skins and about 90 Champs If u want more informations so u can add me on skype: marcel_jahn13 or write me here ^.^

I prefer 25€ PSC
Old 03/11/2014, 00:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
regmail included? if yes pm me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends NA Account Lvl 30 Silver V
10/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Name: PM me for it if serious Price is without a doubt negotiable I am not looking to get some large amount out of this. :mofo: 32 Champs Unlocked (Mainly top lane champs) Skins: Surgeon Shen / Vindicator Vayne / Vandal Jax Runes: None so far
[Selling] League of Legends Account [Silver]
08/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Guten Tag, Ich möchte hier meinen League of Legends Account verkaufen. Alle Infos seht ihr in den folgenden Screenshots. Der Account hat 50 Einladungen! Zudem besitzt er noch 1210 RP für Lucian (Den neuen Champion). Hier die Screenshots (Als Downloadlink): > Klick mich!
[Selling] Silver I League of Legends Account (NA)
07/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
View image: WTSLOLACC View image: 2 Free Skins: Unchained Alistar Riot Girl Tristana Traditional Karma
[Selling] League of Legends Silver Account
06/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i'm selling my Account. I dont need the Account any longer. Lvl 30, Silver with 51 points. It has 52 Champs, 2 Skins, 2.6 k Ip. Still the 20 Ip win boost on it. It was never banned or anything like that. Just write me a pm here on epvp. with an offer. :pimp:
[Selling] League of Legends Account ( Silver Rank + Silver Rahmen!) 37 Champs!
04/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey heute will ich mein LOL acc verkaufen . Der GRUND: Ich Spiele DotA und : LOL IST Scheisse geworden! Auf jedenfall besitzt der Acc : Silver Rank (Mit Rahmen!) Shen Skin Tristana Skin 3 Full Runen Seiten: