I'm tired of playing vs bronze V in normal games so I'm wondering if anyone is willing to do normal game mmr boosting?
I would like my account to be around silver (at minimum), hopefully gold?
Willing to pay through PayPal.
I can buy per win in bulk since I know normal games are hard to tell rank exactly. And no crazy prices since this is normal, NOT ranked (We can talk, or post offers) :S
[Selling] High End PVE boosting SoO 25 Heroic/Normal/Proving Grounds/Brawler's Guild 09/23/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 25 Replies Siege of Orgrimmar Heroic 25 Boost (EU-Horde)
English:
One of the best guilds in the world (Top 5) is offering boosts again. We have been organizing sellruns since 2007. We offer you the opportunity to get kills of the hardest bosses/rarest Mounts/ and best equipment World of Warcraft has to offer.
For more details on prices or if you got any questions contact me on Skype.
Skype: lusterman1
[Suche/EUW]Elo Boosting, Normal Games Win, Coaching 06/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hallo,
mein Titel im Thread ist etwas ungewöhnlich, aber ich bin einmal auf der Suche nach Elo Boosting sowie Normal Game Wins und Coaching. Es ist mit manchen Spielern einfach zu verzweifeln, was die für ein Mist spielen aber okay.
Ich suche zudem Coachings von guten Spielern die mir evtl. meinen Runen umstellen oder meine Masteries oder einfach sagen wie ich besser spielen kann.
Aktueller Stand:
Elo: 1117 (Bestwertung: 1279)
[Longjuyt2]Normal oder nicht Normal 07/06/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies Hi Com!
Is das Normal wenn man 90 punkte auf VIT und STR hat
das die leiste so lehr ist.
http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/a4ai-p.jpg