Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling ELITE account (210 Skins + 20 Pages Runes + All Champ + Diamond Border)

Discussion on Selling ELITE account (210 Skins + 20 Pages Runes + All Champ + Diamond Border) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling ELITE account (210 Skins + 20 Pages Runes + All Champ + Diamond Border)

All runes

Actually Diamond 1

Bid start from 200€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Acc Diamond 5 S4, Diamond border s3, All runes and champs, 20 rune pages, 50+ skins.
07/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey people, I am selling the account like i mentioned in the thread title. It is currently diamond 5, was diamond 1 in season 3. Has around 50+ skins (2-3 legendary ones) the rest are 975ish skins. Also, has all runes available and has 20 rune pages (which is the maximum). It has all the champs and surplus of around 80k IP so u can name change all you want Anyways, thats about it when it comes to this account, if the price is right i can get it to diamond 1. Skype: GamersResort
[Selling] [NA] Plat 3 acc Diamond Border 100 skins all champ 20 rune pages!
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account also has 5000+ rp and 8000+ ip I'm open to all forms of payment but I'd REALLY want Runescape Gold! If you're willing to pay with Runescape Gold I may even give some form of discount! At the moment I don't have any set prices so feel free to offer my skype is mah_fan_yao http://i.imgur.com/ajHuwiy.jpg http://i.imgur.com/tv0U2cG.png I guess image tags don't work for me >.< so sorry about that
[Selling] Plat 2, Diamond border. Was diamond 1!, 100 champs,10rune pages/most runes.CHEAP
02/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, as the title states i'm selling MY account due to not playing anymore. I am the original owner. We use middleman /etc to ensure none of us get's fucked over. Scammer's stay away! Add me on skype @ mikeyboardman
[Trading] Gold 5, All champions, Diamond s2 border, 344 skins, 55k IP, all runes 20 rune pages
06/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
The account is gold 5 with 80+ LP Has every champions 55k IP 100 RP It has 20 rune pages with every single runes you can buy It has 344 skins (way too many to list) Legendaries : Aether wing kayle
SELLING BEST EUW ACC, 200 SKINS, ALL CHAMP, DIAMOND 3V3, 20 RUNE PAGES -CHEAP
02/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello fellow ePVPers. I have finally decided to sell my main account that I have enjoyed for a very very very long time because I am simply going to focus on University and getting my girlfriend pregnant :) , region is EUW, 2.3k+ RP, so won't be hard to transfer it :) It has : Best Halloween 2012 Icon + All 2012 Halloween Skins All 2012 Winter Skins, including the legacy ones from the year before. Lots of skins from the Legacy vault that opened in December