Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BlackHawk Boosting | All the way to Diamond 1! | Cheap | Fast | NA | EUW | EU east

Discussion on BlackHawk Boosting | All the way to Diamond 1! | Cheap | Fast | NA | EUW | EU east within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 07/15/2014, 19:05   #61

elite*gold: 16
The Black Market: 46/0/12
- the percent I take bud, nice try
Old 07/17/2014, 09:36   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXZangaFlash View Post
Just for any potential buyers. He can and does boost amazingly. I was silver 5 now currently in Silver 2. He has never lost my promos for me (always gets 2/3 wins, without having to redo it). Wins around 7-8/10 games easy. Carries hard every game no matter what role.

I can safely say, he's a safe and legit booster.
This is because I WAS the one boosting you, not this guy, he told me to boost the acc and i would get paid and he didn't pay me. it's been like a week and no response from him on skype or anywhere... i should have known when he tried to play a game on Silver V and lost it really bad and then told me to keep boosting and i would get the money at Gold V.

Tbh, i didn't see he had 5 negatives, so that was my fault... just wanted to make clear that he is indeed scamming people.

Edit: This is the proof of me boosting ZangaFlash, you can also check it on my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXZangaFlash View Post
Vouch, bought S5 to G5 from him.

He carried all of the games hard.

Proof:

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2014, 09:53   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
He asks for 19 and you said, "sure" and yet you don't pay the full amount and make more excuses...Isn't this scamming as well?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2014, 10:55   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirYoloVonSwag View Post
Tbh, i didn't see he had 5 negatives, so that was my fault... just wanted to make clear that he is indeed scamming people.
surprise he doesn't get ban, so many reports and posts..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/17/2014, 11:51   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith77777 View Post
Nah this one is not done by booster,he probably tried to do it himself. hahahah
Yeah, he did the same on the account i was boosting, he tried to "speed up things" and lost a game terribly at silver V then he raged and went offline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Called Mid View Post
qside, "Just for any potential buyers. He can and does boost amazingly. I was silver 5 now currently in Silver 2. He has never lost my promos for me (always gets 2/3 wins, without having to redo it). Wins around 7-8/10 games easy. Carries hard every game no matter what role.

I can safely say, he's a safe and legit booster." This was just updated today.. Im no scammer. You can say what you want but there are just stuck up buyers like you. This guy bought a boost and is enjoying it.
Yeah, he is indeed enjoying his boost because I AM THE ONE WHO BOOSTED HIM, not you, and you didn't pay me for it, if you're not an scammer then why are you avoiding me when you owe me 40$?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/18/2014, 23:54   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This guy is a scammer, don't trust in him.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/19/2014, 02:17   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just received a message from "SirYoloVonSwag" on Skype, one of his boosters that worked on my account.

"Tell your scammer friend shawn to enjoy his police raid tomorrow"
"and also his ban on epvp soon"
"im sending a police raid to his house, hope he likes it <3"

Sir, next time just post here instead of messaging.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2014, 07:16   #68

elite*gold: 16
The Black Market: 46/0/12
We're back!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2014, 11:31   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wow suche negative posts very angry people wowe
Thanks
1 User