Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUROPE WEST - VERY HIGH CHALLENGER ACCOUNT

Discussion on EUROPE WEST - VERY HIGH CHALLENGER ACCOUNT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
Post EUROPE WEST - VERY HIGH CHALLENGER ACCOUNT

Hello epvp!

Today I'm offering to sell one of my Challenger accounts on EUW, since it's very hard to maintain many Challenger accounts and actually playing on other peoples accounts at the same time. The account is created by me in early season 1.

The account is currently ~ Top 100 Challenger but I'm going for at least top 50.

What will you get if you purchase this account:

Account name and password
Current and the only verified e-mail account (hotmail.com)

Information about the account:

S1 RANK: SILVER
S2 RANK: UNRANKED
S3 RANK: GOLD
S4 RANK: CHALLENGER

Champions: ~45

Skins: 5

Special skins:
Original Festival Kassadin (With the border)
Original Mighty Jax (With the border)

Current highest offer:
200$
Old 03/03/2014, 22:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I can personally vouch for Juuso. He is one of the top boosters, and a GREAT player. This accounts is legit, for sure. There's NO way he would ever scam you.

If you want a safe top account, this is your guy.

I would be glad to offer more, but at the moment I need to use my money on something else.

Hopefully someone who deserves this gets it!
Old 03/03/2014, 23:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by klingon View Post
I can personally vouch for Juuso. He is one of the top boosters, and a GREAT player. This accounts is legit, for sure. There's NO way he would ever scam you.

If you want a safe top account, this is your guy.

I would be glad to offer more, but at the moment I need to use my money on something else.

Hopefully someone who deserves this gets it!
Thanks.
Old 03/05/2014, 00:25   #4

bump
Old 03/09/2014, 00:16   #5

up
Old 03/09/2014, 02:29   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
verified mail = regmail?