Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Championchip Elise (unranked)

Discussion on EUW Championchip Elise (unranked) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 168/0/1
EUW Championchip Elise (unranked)

Topic, suche einen ACC mit Meisterschafts Elise entweder unranked oder ab Silber
Old 03/02/2014, 17:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Es gibt keinen Championship Elise Skin, wenn dann Victorious Elise und der Account musste dann letzte Season Gold gewesen sein.
Old 03/02/2014, 17:31   #3

The Black Market: 168/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaracuYa! View Post
Es gibt keinen Championship Elise Skin, wenn dann Victorious Elise und der Account musste dann letzte Season Gold gewesen sein.
Genau so meinte ich das, Danke
Old 03/02/2014, 17:33   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
Added on skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] BIG LOL ACCOUNT | S3 PLATIN |S4 UNRANKED | 108 CHAMPS | 106 Skins |CHAMPIONCHIP RIVEN
01/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello I'm selling my LoL Account for Paypal(verified) PSC or Bank Transfer(verified) I'm the first owner of this account and was NEVER banned or even got a warning This Account was PLATINUM in Season 3 and got the Platinum Border and Icon It also has 0 Solo Queue Games in Season 4 (just 4 Teamrankeds) there are a lot of legendary and legacy skins on this account (see Skin section) and also Spiritguard Udyr and Championchip Riven
[Selling] TOP Unranked Acc with Gold Banner & Victorious Elise Skin for Season 4
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
TOP Unranked Acc with Gold Banner & Victorious Elise Skin for Season 4: Hey, I want to sell my SUPER Smurf to you! It's Gold V, so it will be unranked + Victorious Elise Skin + have a Gold Banner in Season 4. Some Details: - 9 Rune Pages - Every usefull Rune owned!
[Selling] TOP Unranked Acc with Gold Banner & Victorious Elise Skin for Season 4
10/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I want to sell my SUPER Smurf to you! It's Gold V, so it will be unranked + Victorious Elise Skin + have a Gold Banner in Season 4. Some Details: - 9 Rune Pages - Every usefull Rune owned! - ~90 Champs Available! - ~20 Skins ( for example Ethernum Nocturne, Pulsfire Ezreal )
[Buying] ACC Lv. 30 WITH CHAMPIONCHIP RIVEN
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello Guys, i wanna buy a Account Lv 30 with the Champ Riven and her Skin Championchip riven. It does not matter whatt Elo League is it. Im only need a Acc with this Skin. I hope you enjoied my bad English :) German: Hallo Leute, ich würde gern ein Acc lvl 30 mit dem Champion Riven mit ihrem Skin Championchip riven. Es ist egal welche Elo, welche Liga es hat hauptsache den Champion mit dem Skin :)
WTB championchip Riven EU
04/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Buying Championchip Riven. I accapt only Trusted Seller. PM ME Price pls