Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUNE]League of Legends account 189 skins!

Discussion on [EUNE]League of Legends account 189 skins! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUNE]League of Legends account 189 skins!

Hello guys,I want to sell my main account!

-Account LvL: 30

-Champions: All owned!

-Rune pages (20)

-Skins (189 skins with enough of them rare like, Pax sivir,pax jax,riot nasus k9,riot singed)
PS. Because the skins are too many will be show by skype and elophant client!

-Contact in skype = sacr4ment0 (add me too speak there)

-Paymenth method:
Only paypal or bank deposit(bank deposit available only for greek people)

-Price:
Well about the price we will talk in skype about that! (add me only if you have serious prices)

Here is a list with all skins of the account!
Download:

bump!

bumpz!!

UP!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
League of legends account euw/eune a lot of skins
02/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Silver 1 season 3 account, with rewards from season 1,2 and 3. There are 82 champs and 48 skins, many of which are legendary, selling this, cause I dont need it anymore. p.s. with regmail. in season 4 - not ranked yet !! If you are interested contact [email protected]
[Selling] League Of Legends || EUNE Account || 28,769 RP || 5 Rune Pages || 100 champs || SKINS
09/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Region: EUNE RP/IP: http://puu.sh/4Cmq8.jpg Rune Pages: 5 ( AD,AP,Support,Hybird,Tank ) Champion's owned: 100 SKINS: LeMesieLeParkour's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Price: BID PM ME OR ADD ME TO SKYPE: gcoresupport
[Buying] League of Legends account with a lot skins in eune
05/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Okay i wan't to buy account in eune if possible with a lot skins , possible 90+ champs and high division. I'm willing to pay higher to 350-400 euros , by paypal and paysafecard (depends which one you want) , don't add me , if you gonna ask me to go first , I WONT! My skype is balanar3311
[WTS]League of Legends Account LvL 30 EUNE HOT! MANY RARE SKINS
12/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
fsa