Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Giving Bronze II account for a gift EUNE.

Discussion on Giving Bronze II account for a gift EUNE. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Giving Bronze II account for a gift EUNE.

Topic

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Bronze V/IV EUW/EUNE account
06/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi. I'm interested to buy Bronze V or IV account on EUW/EUNE servers. Account doesn't need to have many champions, I don't care about skins and it would be good if it has at least one full rune page. Please post your offers below or in inbox. We can trade via Skype as well if you'd like. I will go first and only pay with PayPal. PSC or other stuff are not an option. Also, I will only consider offers from people who had at least two successful trades here so far, considering I'm going...
[Selling] Eune gold ,Eune Plat, Eune Bronze Cheap
02/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Gold acc ,plat acc , and cheap bronze acc add me on skype : djolesrce Paypal for rp or psc accepted
[Buying] EUW/EUNE Bronze account
01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. I'm looking to buy an EU account in Bronze - preferably Bronze V. Runes and other stuff don't matter. It can be S3 Bronze without played placement matches or S4 Bronze. I'm interested to pay anywhere between $5 and $15. I will go first and I will pay with PayPal. I'm only interested to buy from people who have at least 2 confirmed trades on this forum so far. Please either post your offer/thread below or send me a private message. If we agree on the price, we can add each other on...
[Selling] Bronze Account EUNE
12/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
dont care about skins,should have at least 30 champs ad/ap runes,not paying more than 10€, skype:shyturtle9119
[Trading] EUNE account ~bronze 3 ~
09/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi Elitepvpers (LoL Section) .. I want to sell my lvl 30 on Eune to a good account on Euw. its Bronze 3 with 82 champs and 12 skins .. Pictures of all (skins,champs,runes,tier) http://i.imgur.com/PKWw91X.png http://i.imgur.com/MOtadSf.png