Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



BOOSTER NOW!

Discussion on BOOSTER NOW! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
Simons Designs's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 273
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 471
Received Thanks: 81
BOOSTER NOW!

i need a booster who can start now!

the job is 2 of 2 promo matches from g1 to p5

(if he loose the matches, and im not anymore in promotion, he have to play
me into it)

ONLY PM ME IF THIS IS OK FOR YOU


the acc is on EUW
Simons Designs is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 0
goodguyshokstah skype challenger adc
goodguyshokstah is offline  
Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
Sindaryn's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 255
Received Thanks: 9
Hello, add me on skype or private message here.
Sindaryn Booster. Cheers.
Sindaryn is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elo booster looking for another decent elo booster to duo boost skype twrmatus
01/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Elo booster looking for another decent elo booster to duo boost skype twrmatus
[Selling] Gee Booster, Cheapest Booster, Save Booster
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Elo Boosting(Bronze and Silver and Gold) Our prizes are: Bronze 5→Bronze 4 = 8€ Bronze 4→Bronze 3 = 9€ Bronze 3→Bronze 2 = 10€ Bronze 2→Bronze 1 = 10€ Bronze 1→Silver 5 = 13€
☼Platinum Booster I Booster,Cheap,Top 100 S2, Fastest Booster NA
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Sup guys I'm 2WENYE1, Riot has implemented a new ranked system for season 3. I previously elo boosted before it was announced against the rules by Riot and I was the most trusted on the League forums and I was boosting 15hrs a day and had orders up all the time. I've run out of money and need some urgently :(. My skype is obeyre please post your skype on my thread before talking to me so I know on sythe I'm talking to. Any questions and you don't have skype? [email protected] email me...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.