Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLAT[EUW OR EUNE]Decent Champs,Skins

Discussion on PLAT[EUW OR EUNE]Decent Champs,Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLAT[EUW OR EUNE]Decent Champs,Skins

As the title says i'm today here to buy an plat account.
Account should have decent champs,skins and to be plat s3,or at least gold s4
I'm paying max 70$ paypal.
Only account with.reg mail from riot !

-Regards
Old 02/23/2014, 10:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added u
Old 02/23/2014, 11:35   #3

still looking !
Old 02/23/2014, 12:29   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey I have diamond 3 with diamond border but it's 100$ :/
Old 02/23/2014, 14:40   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Doesn't come with welcoming mail, since I got this account for a trade in another game over 1 year ago, the email hasn't been verified through the new system thou, so you can secure yourself this way if you are afraid of any scamming.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE - 116 champs - 15 skins - S3 Plat
06/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hei, Selling another account. It has 54 rp, 17243 ip and was platinum in S3. It's missing 1 champ - Yasou and has 15 skins. It's unranked right now, has alot of runes and 17 rune pages. Skins: - Judgement Kayle - Tribal Ryze - Ghost Bride Morgana - Mad Hatter Shaco
[Selling] Level 30 | Plat 2 | 69 Champs | Decent amount of skins | 10 Rune pages
02/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, looking to sell one of my smurfs I made a while back just leveling up with the 3v3 TT to play on with a friend. Have no need for the account anymore so just did the placements for S4. It was Diamond S3 so has border and icon. The account has Diamond 2 MMR, so you gain 30+ points each win, and will skip divisions quickly. Champs - Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Skins - Around 30 skins, elophant isn't working and to lazy to SS all of them for a smurf account. ...
Selling, Eune plat 1 ,85 champs, 20 skins
11/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling , Platinum 1, 85 champs 2 rune pages 20 skins EUNE EAST SERVER Price; 50 euro psc or pp or moneybookers
[Selling] EUNE, PLAT III, 54 CHAMPS, 18 SKINS, CHEAP!
09/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
sold
[WTB] Plat Account EUW | Good Champs | Decent amount of Skins
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hi, i'm looking to buy a plat+ account on EUW I've got around 60ish somethin euros to spend, nothing less, nothing more. I'm only interested into people with a legit amount of TBMs, and I'll be asking for a view of the account on teamviewer. I kinda want a seller with atleast 20~40+ positive TBMs, no negatives. Email/Recovery MUST be included. You can post your account threads here, and i'll contact you on skype.