Hey there,
I offer you to boost your League Of Legends Account up to Diamond I.
To my person: I am a 18 year old League Of Legends player, I go to school and have much free time. That's why I decided to start boosting. I reached about 1800 ELO in S2 and 2700+ ELO in S3.
I am pretty flexible about requests and can boost you up from Bronze V. The prices are about:
Bronze V - Bronze I : ~ 40€. Promos: 10€ Per Div:10€
Silver V - Silver I : ~ 50€. Promos: 10€ Per Div:12€
Gold V - Gold I : ~ 60€. Promos: 20€ Per Div:15€
Platinum V - Platinum I : ~70€. Promos: 20€ Per Div: 17€
DiamondV - Diamond I : ~100€. Promos: - Per Div: 20€
Since each Account is different as has different MMR and stuff, the price is negotiable.
As payments I prefer Paypal, but I will also take Paysafecards and maybe Skin Codes.
Since I am a new booster and new to this forum, I will do some vouches. (~6 vouchers). When I proofed myself that I am trusted, you have to pay me before I boost you.
If you have any questions, feel free to post them into this thread or message me per PM, Mail or via Skype. If you want to request for boosts, feel free to do the same: PM, this thread, Skype, Mail.
My Schedule when I boost: Mon: 16:00-00:00 CET
Tues: 16:00-00:00 CET
Wed: 18:00-00:00 CET
Thu: 17:00-00:00 CET
Fri: 15:00-03:00 CET
Sat: 15:00-03:00 CET
Sun: 15:00-02:00 CET
Sometimes I have more time, sometimes less. But I'll try to keep this schedule going.
Bought 2 games.
he lost the first.
So he said he'll do 3 wins.
Now he played Lucian, AS PRO, he's the best LUCIAN WORLD for sure he totally carried THE WHOLE GAME.
I cant believe in the fact that 1 player can carry 1 game, but he did it.
Ennemy team has 5 tower, his team 0, losing 20-8.
HE gave her katarina pentakill, their leesin 3/13 kda, he totally reverse the game by his plays, moves, & placements.
Definitely PRO ADC.
Waiting for the twice next.
He did well in platin elo !
From from jax game to amumu was duoQ.
100% recommanded, he's awesome adc, a really skilled caitlyn !
Trusted, friendly, & skilled, what else do you need ?
Having fun playing duoQ with him
[Selling] ELO BOOSTING,TIER BOOSTING,DIVISION BOOSTING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS 05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies LOL Boost Cheap,Fast,and Secure
hey guys,my name is Hazem
I Decided to make a business with a friend we are diamond 1 players and we decided to make a some profit out of it.
We will not give our summoner's names for privacy reasons
*The ones that got their account boosted are not in any risks since Riot only cares for the ones who do the illegality*
Here are prices we can negotiate on large purchases.
ELO BOOSTING,TIER BOOSTING,DIVISION BOOSTING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS 05/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies Sup guys,my name is evomau
Me and one of my friends decided to form a partnership for the goal of boosting accounts and actually making a profit out of it.
We are diamond 1 players,and we actually were challenger but we lost and got demoted,and know we are stable at diamond 1.
We will not give our summoner's names because those who elo boost might get their account suspended.
The ones that got their account boosted are not in any risks since Riot only cares for the ones who do the...