Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rebuilding Rep - $1 Bronze Divisons - Vouch Games

Discussion on Rebuilding Rep - $1 Bronze Divisons - Vouch Games within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 03/12/2014, 19:11   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Caution using this guy, Bought Silver 2 to gold 5 and he did great but then purchased Gold 5 to plat 5 and things haven't worked out, he took over a week to get on my account, then got me to Gold 2 before his booster lost games to drop me back to gold 5 and my mmr was ridiculously low. Offered me a refund last thursday saying it would be back last friday/saturday but I've messaged him past 2 days with no response, probably ignored me.
Old 03/12/2014, 19:23   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Ordered a boost for some artwork - he lost 5 games for me at gold 2 - Be careful in gold

Tags
elojob, verycheapeloboost, vouches, vouchgame

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap boosting Bronze to Platinum! [Trusted] [Cheap] [Vouch Games Aviable]
09/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Info: We are 3 players mostly from Diamond Leagues, now that is summer we have decided to start boosting because we have a lot of spare time. So if you are interested in a fast and cheap boosting dont hesitate on contacting us. Games we play will be totaly anonymous, we wont talk to anybody neither spend any IP or RP. Payment Methods: PayPal (prefered) Paysafe Card
[Selling] [NA] Bronze Divisions 5$, Silver Divisons 10$
08/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm pretty bored, So I'm going to do this for really cheap. NA SERVER ONLY I'll boost anyone in bronze for 5$ per division, 10$ For Bronze 1 -> Silver 5 As well, I'll boost anyone in silver for 10$ per division, however I'm not feeling awake enough to do silver->gold promos. Contact Info Skype : sexplsnow
[Selling] [NEW] ELO-Boosting-Service | Cheap | Fast | Vouch-games | Bronze V - Plat V
07/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
NOTE: I have created a new thread, as I haven't been very active on my previous thread for a long amount of time, due to having no Internet Connection. It's all solved now tho! There was too much spam/unrelated posts in my previous thread so I've decided to create a new one. Feel free to remove the other Thread (Mods) http://i.imgur.com/42pKiyM.png //Website soon to be up STATUS: AVAILABLE Introduction
[Selling] ELO BOOSTING Bronze V 2 Gold V NEED Vouch's NA OCS
07/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
5 free vouch's for TRUSTED :4 left:mofo: 5 Half price vouch's for Non-trusted :1 left:mofo: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MUST HAVE ELISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prices Bv to B1 Goes off what lp u gain ($10 per div ish -10 lp) B1 to Sv$15 EDIT PROMO Sv to S1 Goes off what lp u gain ($15 per div ish for -15 lp) S1 to Gv$20 EDIT PROMO Prices are cheap for now till i get trusted.
[EUW] Doing free vouch games for Bronze players.
04/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
This evening I'm looking to do some free vouch games for Bronze EUW only players (priority goes to whoever is the lowest league and owns some of these champs Elise/Zed/Khazix/Katarina/Akali). Who am I? A trusted booster who has a boost thread filled with several pages of positive feedback (in my signature). Why free vouch games? Because I specifically need a Bronze EUW account for a very specific boosting job (with those champions). I'm only looking to borrow the account in exchange for...