Hello ElitePVPers,
I'm Boost Bot and I am in need of some professional boosters for a site I have in store. The site will provide quality boosting for reasonable prices. Now the perks of being a Cycle Booster is that you will have much more jobs (money) because of the high amount of traffic that will be coming to our site daily and you won't have to be worried about doing trial games and then having the customers run off. Though this job will not come easy just to anybody. Boost Bot's boosters must be at least Diamond 3+ and must be able to finish a job in a fast pace. All Servers Are Accepted.
FAQ
Can I Set The Prices? No, but the prices will be low enough to keep the customers happy, and high enough for you to make a profit
When Will The Site Open? As soon as I get enough boosters And get The promo video set-up.
How Will People Now About These Services? I am investing two hundred dollars in to advertising, so the word will get out.
How Do I Contact You? PM me with the following information: Name, Age, Server, IGN, Division, Hours Online Per Day, Skype
I Sent You A PM And I Haven't Gotten A Response. You will be notified when you are accepted or rejected. If a response is not present in 24 hours, it means that something has come up.
[Selling] Recruiting Boosters for Boost team. 01/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies I'm looking to grab a couple of good people to be a part of my boosting team. You can do your own boosting on your own time, but I'll help you find more jobs! It's easy, I get you a job, pay you, you do the job, I get the rep, and a small profit, most of it is yours.
At least Diamond 5. Skype below.
Need boost? [↠ ALL BOOSTERS HERE ↞] 07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies Real author: Detartrated
- This topic is new and will not use any of the booster existing topic. I'll do it again starting today.
http://o48.img-up.net/27ymuwwe4e5.png
Disclaimer:
I take no responsibility for any scam or failed boosts.
ELO-Boost.net is looking for OCEANIA boosters. 07/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello,
I am admin of this: ELO-Boost.net - League of Legends Elo Boosting & Coaching service!
epvp: ıllıllı Professional Elo Boosting & Coaching ıllıllı (EUW/EUNE/NA)
We are looking for competent boosters from OCEANIA, because we have little overload of OCE orders. We provide easy, nice looking boosters panel, quick and easy contact and nice atmosphere.
Please contact with us via contact form http://elo-boost.net/contact
Kind Regards,