Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

100 referals 30 euro!

Discussion on 100 referals 30 euro! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
100 referals 30 euro!

pm me with info about queue time and exact date of finish them

i answer only to trusted ppl

add me on skype:xninjastep

paying with paysafecard

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 10 euro Referals
01/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I WTB 10euro referals. No que times! Add me on skype: RoyerSlayer
referals
10/12/2013 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Those account creation programms never list an email account. will those accounts still show up in my referal list even though they did not confirm their email account?
[Buying] 11 Referals 2.0
10/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
:pimp:Hello , i want to buy 11 referrals , i need them on 3-4 days, so please, PM with the price :D Thanks! Also buying RP's!:handsdown:
[Trading] Trading referals bot or referals for LOL acc
05/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
IM doing referals on my pc up to 40 per day, or i can give you a bot for a nice lol acc on eune or euw. hit me up skype for more info ty ! :) Cheers.
Referals Acc
12/03/2011 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Hello. As all of you know, Christmas time comming so I wanted to make one of my friend who's really sick and can't do nothing atm cause he's on hospital. He is playing LoL alot, and I want to make present for him. He gave me password for make him some XP and IP, but I got idea and I need your help. As far as I know, there is so many guys who's bot referal accs. I have request to you all, can u make just one account from his referal link ? It's not much for you all, when u got like 6 VM +...