Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duo Queue EUW

Discussion on Duo Queue EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Duo Queue EUW

Hi guys, i came here with one objective, im seeking for a duo queue partner, with the main objective to go to diamond, and now im gonna tell the reason why i'm asking a partner, my last 8 games, there was 5 afk's, 1 gragas dancing on mid laner(trolling), and 2 games, bot lane feeded on porpuse, feeding a vayne, and vayne turns into a hypercarry.
So if someone want to help and i help someone to up the tier's and try to go diamond, i play everyday, so if you are interested add me: johncreamer

Ty guys and great games for everyone.
Old 02/03/2014, 00:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm your best Solution !
Old 02/03/2014, 01:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 78
The Black Market: 182/1/0
add us on skype
Old 02/03/2014, 02:06   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Our challenger boosters can do this.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Coaching Lessons, ELO Boost Solo Queue & Duo Queue
11/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello there! I am currently offering Coaching Lessons, ELO Boost (Solo and Duo Queue) for League of Legends. A little background about me. I have been playing LoL since 2009. Season 1 I failed to make 1200 ELO so I was unranked, but I played over 100 ranked games and was frustrated and believed I was in ELO Hell. When Season 2 began, I started climbing Solo Queue and played over 150 ranked games and went from Silver V to Gold V before end of the season to get the loading screen border...
[Buying] 1 Duo Queue win NA
01/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
1 provisional win offers and trusted only
[Buying] Duo queue
10/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys im looking for a duo Queue from diamond 4 48LP to diamond 3 I was plat last season so I just want some help getting up the ranks! let me know thanks! This is North America I gain +15LP per win.
Looking for duo queue
10/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, ive account in gold 1 - 90 LP's I want to get into platinum v Anyone here wanna duo? I can vouch or something. I dont have any money atm skype : petrbbu
[Buying] DUO QUEUE NA
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
WTB DUO QUEUE NA for Silver 3 and on. I will pay $4 per win. You must be a plat 1 ADC or higher and play on a smurf that is around my level. Post here. I'll go first to reputable people.