Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for NA booster to join our service.

Discussion on Looking for NA booster to join our service. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Looking for NA booster to join our service.

VicrixBoosting are looking for a new NA booster to join our services.

This booster must be:
- Diamond 2 or above
- Trust worthy
- Serious about the job
- Understand customer service should be top quality
- Have quite a lot of time to play

If you are interested add me on Skype:
VicrixBoosting

and we can discuss further.

Thanks.

Tags
booster, diamond, na, time, trust

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] DragonGG1 boosting | +130 TBM | 2 years on ePvp✓ Over 300 orders completed✓
11/20/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 414 Replies
First of all hello and thanks for opening my thread. I'm a Diamond III EUW player offering boosting services. I'm a veteran player, activly playing since before the end of Season 1 and boosting before the end of Season 3. I have a lot of previous boosting experience and have successfully completed over 300 orders over the course of Seasons 3 / 4 / 5 and can reliably boost on BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD, PLATINUM and LOW DIAMOND on EUW, EUNE, TR, RU and NA servers with normal latency. I am ready to...
[Selling] Wanna join to a booster service
12/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guaize! Im a 18 yo. guy from Hungary. Lately I climbed arround 2500 elo (Currently Dia III) I realised how much free time I have and thought it would be cool to start eloboosting. (For first I thought it would be up to plat V) I would be glad to join to a working, trusted service with a decent payment. I have 2 hours a day for boosting as a minimum. My latency is ok on EUW/EUNE/TURKEY/RUSSIA