Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Oceanic Elo Boosting Service

Discussion on Oceanic Elo Boosting Service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Oceanic Elo Boosting Service

Hello, I am a S3 Diamond 1 (1 time challenger) oceanic player. I will elo boost any elo other than d1 haha. I am new here, obviously. After hearing about people buying boosts from here I thought I might offer my services, see if any interest from this site. My prices are not set in stone as I am new.

EDIT: I do understand I will need to offer vouch service to get proper business. you may add my skype and I will do 1-2 games for you in return for vouch.

You may add my skype: daniel.scott151 and we can do business. I can boost on other servers but only low elo as I would have 200-300 ping. Do not try to bs me I only want serious people. I hope to become a well known person in this community.

I'm looking to get vouch before I ask for payments. but if you are interested in bigger boost I only accept paypal : )

for my first game on a vouch account. elo: silver 2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Oce] Oceanic Boosting Services Fast and Cheap! Up to Diamond 1
02/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
sadsdsa
[Selling] pG BOosting OCEANIC/EUNE Services
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi so pG Boosting is now offering a new service. We are selling the following Bronze V -> Silver V SOLOQ 50$
[Selling] SB ELO Boosting Services (NA/Oceanic)
09/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Who we are: We are avid League of Legends players who have been around since beta. Both of us obtained Gold in Season 1, at which point Big took a break to attend university. Savell, however, continued on and played competitively during season 2. Both of us have now moved into Coaching and Boosting as a means to support ourselves. Currently, Savell is Diamond 1 and Big is Platinum 1. Services Provided: We are providing boosting services on NA servers. At the moment we will boost up to...
[Selling] Professional Oceanic/NA League Boosting Up To Diamond
09/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype: ginagagnisha ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------- About I'm a university student in Melbourne looking to make some more cash to support my studies. I began playing League of Legends about two years ago, and have since reached the rank of Diamond. Before League of Legends, I was a high Grandmasters player on NA and SEA, and high masters in KR for Starcraft II, as well as being a professional Halo 3 player. I strive for...