Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond V | 4 Win Boost

Discussion on Diamond V | 4 Win Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond V | 4 Win Boost

I search a Boost with 4 Wins on Diamond V Division on the EUW Server!
Pls cheap and trusted!
Old 01/30/2014, 08:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 355
The Black Market: 404/3/2
5€/win

20€ total pm me
Old 01/30/2014, 08:11   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 90
The Black Market: 202/2/4
Hello,
18 EUR and I can start right now!
My topic:
My skype: pro.boosting
Old 01/30/2014, 12:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 140/0/0
7/win duoq.
Old 01/30/2014, 13:00   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

our challenger boosters can do this
add on skype: challenger.booster

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST AND CHEAP!]
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
About us: Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun. We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers. We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!! If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So add us on skype and ask do we have any...
[Selling] Diamond 1 Player Boost | Up to Diamond | Cheap&Fast | EU Servers
12/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. My name is Arek, I am Diamond 1 player on EUW server. My main roles are Mid and Jungle. After playing over and over I realised that I am good enough to make some money for it. So here is my new Eloboost service. http://i.epvpimg.com/VNtIg.jpg Boost up to Diamond (EUW and EUNE servers) Prices (accounts that get at least 15LP/WIN) Bronze 10€ per one division + promo series
[Buying] Platinum V 57LP -> Diamond V boost NA cheapest boost
11/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy a boost from Plat V 57 LP to Diamond V. Good MMR around 20 per win. New to this website but 100% feedback on epicNPC. http://www.************/members/190401-Cow-King You can contact me via PM, on thread or skype at s.smith297. Looking for the cheapest, thanks! NA Server.
League boost (ELO-SERVICE) DIAMOND PLAYER BOOSTING UP TO DIAMOND 5
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello, I am BlackCleaver and this is my elo-service. I am Diamond 1 myself. I play on EUNE/EUW. And i will be boosting EUNE/EUW. Bronze - one division € 9 Silver - one division € 11 Gold - one divison € 16 Platinum - one division € 31 Diamond - one divison € 35
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST!]
02/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Skype: bonkuwonku About us Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun. We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers. We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond (CHALLENGER IS MAYBE) Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!! If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So...