Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching duoQ coaching

Discussion on Searching duoQ coaching within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
Searching duoQ coaching

/
Old 01/22/2014, 16:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 176/0/4
add me on skype:
ronori123
Old 01/22/2014, 16:36   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5954
The Black Market: 266/0/0
Contact me Skype: Swift.booster
Old 01/22/2014, 16:37   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Old 01/22/2014, 16:50   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 90
The Black Market: 202/2/4
Hello!
I'm the Diamond 1 ADC player (finished this season with 80LP) with some boosting and coaching experience! Can you add me on skype for more information please?
Old 01/22/2014, 17:05   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me at skype and we can discuss further details! Im former challenger player who is boosting over a year therefore I have much experience within carrying games.
Old 01/22/2014, 17:09   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey,

We kunnen je een coach aanbieden DuoQ, hoeveel games/uren wil je gecoachd worden?
Onze coaches zijn Diamond 1+

Laat het me even weten als je intresse hebt.
Skype; oBoseSupport

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] !!! ONLY 50€ !!!Coaching + DuoQ to Diamond from ANY Elo (EUW)
12/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I need a new smurf so i need some money to buy champs there, its lvl 30 already but since i need 16 champs and im too lazy to play for the IP i gonna buy them . Thats your one in a lifetime chance to get the probarly cheapest boost u will ever get, even with free coaching on top! Its simply, i buy champions with the 50€ for my smurf and whatever which elo you are, we duoqeue up until i am either diamond 1 or you are diamond V . Bronze silver gold plat doesnt matter u will get...
[Buying] LF DuoQ Boost or Coaching!
10/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
^Topic^ Currently Silver III around 50 lp, (win=24~lp) to Gold V! Just leave a comment or send me a pm with you offer! German prefered, but i'm able to speak english when your price is nice! Greetz EndbosZ:awesome:
Coaching / DuoQ gesucht
08/06/2013 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Coaching gesucht für einen Youtuber Momentan bin ich Bronze 1 und auch schon 4-6 mal in der Promo zu Silber gewesen. Ich spiele seit der Beta und habe mich gefühlt seit Jahren nicht verbessert. Ich suche hiermit kostenloses Coaching. Jemanden, der mir einfach erklärt, was ich an mir verbessern kann. Ein DuoQ Partner hierfür wäre perfekt. Es muss auch nicht unbedingt Rank sein, damit keiner auf die Idee kommt, dass ich nur einen Boost haben will. Ich versuche schon seit einiger Zeit...
Elo boosting EU/NA, Coaching, DuoQ
05/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi community, im new here, and i want to offer cheap elo boost on both NA and EU servers along with my friend. He is platinum elo player,im gold. Started to play league of legends right after beta ended. If u want to see our accounts we can show it through skype or adding us ingame. http://i50.tinypic.com/35i0j01.jpg We also offering coaching and DuoQ Payment will go with PayPal Prices are: 0-1300 10€/per 100 elo
[WTB] DuoQ & Coaching - Tonight
05/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I'm not having much luck contacting some of the duoq coachers, and I'd like to play tonight. I am currently around 1000 elo and would like to play 5 games tonight from 7PM UK. If you are interested drop a message here with your price, and contact details. I will probably use this service a few times so even if you get pipped tonight I will add you on skype anyway. Thanks.