Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eloboosting

Discussion on Eloboosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eloboosting

Hei Guys!

Ich will Leuten aus Bronze (auf Silber) bzw Silber (auf Gold) helfen. Dafür könnt ihr mich in LoL adden: xXTrunksXx4. Über den Preis können wir uns davor noch unterhalten.. Ich werde außerdem nicht DuoQueuen sondern ich werde in den Acc rein gehen und dann hochboosten. Ich hätte gerne vor dem Boosten 1/4 des Geldes und dann nachdem ihr eure gewünschte Elo erreicht habt die andere Hälfte.

Mein Main ist: Dia 2

MfG Trunks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ELOBOOSTING.
12/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 41 Replies
You can order placements for s4!!!!! 35EURO 10/10 wins :) http://www.part.lt/img/1fbf6b1704ed897f15013bff75 b3f0e2321.jpg http://www.part.lt/img/62d22caf22f0f606c41ef10f46 9821f6894.jpg For more information about prices contact me. Feedback
[Selling] OCE Eloboosting
12/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
If you are looking for fast and reliable boosting up to Plat. Send me a PM with the current account name and where you want it boosted to. Ill get back to you for a personalized quote for the job as well as a time frame.
ELOBOOSTING
12/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Eloboosting!!!
12/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
hello guys im platin 1 and my kda is 8,5/5,7/7,5 I can play everylane :) and I hope if you like my Eloboost that you give me some good comments :) contact me on skype =elobooster95 :)
*NEW* EUW Eloboosting
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Hello Epvpers, I am here to offer you our Division/Elo - boosting service. We are able to boost you to Platinum V . You can contact us via Skype (robin.thiele5), if you have questions about the teamboosting we offer or other things, just please dont hesitate to ask us! If I say "we" I mean a group of players, who playing league of legends for over 3 years. We won the biggest offline event in germany and our current divisions are about diamond and platinum. We also make individual...