Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D1 Booster LF work!

Discussion on D1 Booster LF work! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D1 Booster LF work!

Hi there, so I've been a rogue booster for over 6 months now, but it's really tough to find clients due to trust issues, other people just hoping to scam me into getting a free boost etc etc.
I've also done some coaching for Gold-Plat teams during that time, so im kinda versatile.
I've tried applying for all the main boosting websites, but it seems like none of them are hiring. So im hoping to find an existing or developing organization that is in need of skilled boosters.

•A bit about myself•

I'm a 22 y/o from UK, been playing LoL for about 3 years, played DoTA for 3-4 years before that, so im really familiar with MOBA type games.
My main account is Diamond 1 on EUW server, peaked at 45 league points.
Also have a smurf on EUNE server that i boosted few people with.
I lost way more games than i was supposed to, during the 10 placement matches i lost 3 out of 10 because i had an old mouse which had worn out wiring, so it just went on and off randomly during the games. Which caused me to die a lot, therefor not being able to carry. Anyways my KDA speaks for itself.

I can boost people up to Diamond 1 on EUNE and Diamond 5 on EUW without any problems.

Contact me on skype if you would like to talk business: rspk3rrr
Old 01/10/2014, 10:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 17
If you want to become a trusted booster you need people to vouch for you first. Do some free jobs for vouches and then put down a price list for your boost mate.

Play a game on one of my smurfs, if you carry I'll vouch for you.
Old 01/10/2014, 11:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 136/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkowich View Post
Hi there, so I've been a rogue booster for over 6 months now, but it's really tough to find clients due to trust issues, other people just hoping to scam me into getting a free boost etc etc.
I've also done some coaching for Gold-Plat teams during that time, so im kinda versatile.
I've tried applying for all the main boosting websites, but it seems like none of them are hiring. So im hoping to find an existing or developing organization that is in need of skilled boosters.

•A bit about myself•

I'm a 22 y/o from UK, been playing LoL for about 3 years, played DoTA for 3-4 years before that, so im really familiar with MOBA type games.
My main account is on EUW server peaked at 45 league points.
Also have a smurf on EUNE server that i boosted few people with.

I lost way more games than i was supposed to, during the 10 placement matches i lost 3 out of 10 because i had an old mouse which had worn out wiring, so it just went on and off randomly during the games. Which caused me to die a lot, therefor not being able to carry. Anyways my KDA speaks for itself.

I can boost people up to Diamond 1 on EUNE and Diamond 5 on EUW without any problems.

Contact me on skype if you would like to talk business: rspk3rrr
You know that you can be banned for boosting if you show your real account?
Old 01/10/2014, 11:35   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you should really take out your lolking profile lol.
could vouch for you
Old 01/10/2014, 12:17   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAL17SANCH View Post
You know that you can be banned for boosting if you show your real account?
Yeah because riot actually really cares about 1 out of 100 boosters and I could post a thread saying I'm eloboosting and link a diamond 1 lolking and I'd get banned?
Old 01/10/2014, 12:52   #6

Well i took it out just so you would stop talking about off-topics. But if you put in some thoughts into it you would realize you cant get banned like this. Riot could not take actions like that when they dont know 100% that its really my account. Some kid could come here advertise that hes Froggen or Ocelote or w/e you preffer and that hes boosting people. Would riot ban them just because of a post made on some black market website ?
So from now on, on-topic posts please