Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[b] EUW | Plat 1 | 115 Champions | 175 Skins | 20 Runepages [/b]

Discussion on [b] EUW | Plat 1 | 115 Champions | 175 Skins | 20 Runepages [/b] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 17
[b] EUW | Plat 1 | 115 Champions | 175 Skins | 20 Runepages [/b]

Hey fellow epvpers,

Selling a Platinum I account on the Europe West server. The account has nearly everything you can imagine. Think about runes, nearly every rune in the game you can imagine for every role or champion. The account misses 2 champions, Sejuani and Viktor. Account will NOT come with the reg-mail. Payments through PayPal ONLY. You can gift me the amount if you are a trusted member, if you are not then you will have to send it as a service. See screens and spoilers below for everything that the account has. My bottom price is €80, I will not even reply to offers below this amount. Interested? Add "iamljwoon" on Skype.

Why would I want to buy this account without reg-mail?
I got this account 3 years ago from a friend, who has quit League and is now married and living a normal working / family life. However, the account was empty when I got it meaning that I have all the transaction ID and activity logs of the account, which is enough for you to recover the account with Riot, and making it impossible for me to recover.

What is so interesting about your account?
Just look at the spoilers below. If you are willing to offer more than €80, like €250, you can keep the nickname that comes with the account. This nickname makes other people say "wow, nice name" almost every game. However, you will have to convince me and put down some extra money to give you that nickname. You don't want to? That's fine, then I will change the name before I give you the account .

Are you an Ashe fan? This account has all Ashe skins.
Are you an Ahri fan? This account has all Ahri skins.
Are you a Caitlyn fan? This account has all Caitlyn skins.
Are you a Miss Fortune fan? This account has Candy Cane Miss Fortune.
Are you a Vayne fan? This account has all Vayne skins.
Are you a Varus fan? This account has all Varus skins.

Screens

Runes

Skins

<-- Here you can see people have already Vouched for me and trust me
Old 01/09/2014, 18:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
Free bumperump